Item Title

Item Description

NBA DEBATE

13 years ago  #41
Level 27
Gang: TheFirm
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by shawshank getting the thread back on track..the celtics are the best team in the east,how can anyone argue otherwise??..see you all at the garden for another banner raising:)

We agree on something!!!

13 years ago  #42
Level 32
Gang: DUFFLE BAG BOYS
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Originally posted by halfbaked shit if farve comes back to NFL reggie miller better come back and put allen back in the #2 slot

lol.

13 years ago  #43
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

damn..that rejekt guy knows what he's talkin about:)

13 years ago  #44
Level 32

Originally posted by shawshank getting the thread back on track..the celtics are the best team in the east,how can anyone argue otherwise??..see you all at the garden for another banner raising:)

sorry fam but lebron will rise like no other these playoff..

13 years ago  #45
Level 32

he rejektted from this thread with that nonsense...

13 years ago  #46
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Sorry SnakeMan, but Brady isnt done. 4 interceptions thrown all season, I'd have to say his accuracy this season was his best ever with a lack of standout receivers. Hell the whole team was about average and they should have won it all. Its easy to be bias for me...being from New England, but you cant say that brady is falling apart or too old, especially if you want to throw Favre in the mix. Brady has at least 1 more ring in him. The Jets will win when their coach takes the foot out his mouth and lets his team play football.

13 years ago  #47
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by SnakeMan And Welker and Woodhead I'm gonna personally kick their asses this year

hey easy snake,the nfl aint like pb,just cause you can singlehandidly take out a crew here doesn't mean u can take out an nfl crew;)

13 years ago  #48
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

you mean the "UNTOUCHABLES".....lol

13 years ago  #49
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Knicks are just mediocre...finally. The Bulls will leave the 2nd round. Lebron continuing to attempt game winning shots instead of giving those to DWade is Miami's downfall. Spurs are ok, but we all know their time has came and went. Lakers-Celtics...bottom line. P.S I'm willing to bet on my predictions.

Last edited by Slickster 13 years ago

Slickster wins! Slickster earns 4555 EXP and makes off with $292 of kingtommy's cash!
13 years ago  #50
Level 27
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Rejekt Sorry SnakeMan, but Brady isnt done. 4 interceptions thrown all season, I'd have to say his accuracy this season was his best ever with a lack of standout receivers. Hell the whole team was about average and they should have won it all. Its easy to be bias for me...being from New England, but you cant say that brady is falling apart or too old, especially if you want to throw Favre in the mix. Brady has at least 1 more ring in him. The Jets will win when their coach takes the foot out his mouth and lets his team play football.

I hear ya..I'm a Jets fan though..Getting me to say something nice about Brady? You have better luck french kissing a grizzly bear lol.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread