Item Title

Item Description

NBA DEBATE

13 years ago  #51
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Celtics only have 1-2 years of eastern dominance so they know their time has to be now...with the players teams are putting together this season.. The teams that need to be put together since the Celtics created the monster they are. Lebron will get his ring someday......he's just more concerned with his legacy than the actual championship.

13 years ago  #52
Level 32
Gang: DUFFLE BAG BOYS
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

Originally posted by Slickster Knicks are just mediocre...finally. The Bulls will leave the 2nd round. Lebron continuing to attempt game winning shots instead of giving those to DWade is Miami's downfall. Spurs are ok, but we all know their time has came and went. Lakers-Celtics...bottom line.

espn talk.

13 years ago  #53
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by rjp123
Originally posted by Slickster Knicks are just mediocre...finally. The Bulls will leave the 2nd round. Lebron continuing to attempt game winning shots instead of giving those to DWade is Miami's downfall. Spurs are ok, but we all know their time has came and went. Lakers-Celtics...bottom line.

espn talk.

I'm willing to bet that everything I said happens. Let me Know.

Slickster wins! Slickster earns 4555 EXP and makes off with $292 of kingtommy's cash!
13 years ago  #54
Level 16

I hear ya Snake, have a good friend thats a Jets fan, watched the Division game together.......bad day to be a Pats fan, especially seeing that there may be no season next year. Jets have what it takes to win it, once they mature as a team and human beings, haha. They need to build a team that can beat the best team in the division, being the pats, so there is no doubt in my mind that they will be a force, but give them another 2 years.

13 years ago  #55
Level 27
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Rejekt I hear ya Snake, have a good friend thats a Jets fan, watched the Division game together.......bad day to be a Pats fan, especially seeing that there may be no season next year. Jets have what it takes to win it, once they mature as a team and human beings, haha. They need to build a team that can beat the best team in the division, being the pats, so there is no doubt in my mind that they will be a force, but give them another 2 years.

there will be NFL next year,no doubt in my mind..Both sides lose way too much money if not..So they will agree eventually.

13 years ago  #56
Level 16

Originally posted by rjp123
Originally posted by halfbaked
Originally posted by rjp123 ncaa suck this year i havent even heard of one standout player..

you got me there.

Agreed, I'm just hoping a #1 doenst win it this year. I think the tournament thrives off the upsets or standouts.

13 years ago  #57
Level 27
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

But anyways...I'm for the Celtics.

13 years ago  #58
Level 16

sure hope so Snake, Thats my favorite time of year...football season. Smart man being a Celts fan,

13 years ago  #59
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months
fuck all this koom by ya love talk...i hate the lakers and any team from new york!!hows that,st8 up nuff 4 ya??:)

13 years ago  #60
Level 16

Originally posted by shawshank fuck all this koom by ya love talk...i hate the lakers and any team from new york!!hows that,st8 up nuff 4 ya??:)

AGREED, you said it all Shank!!!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread