Item Title

Item Description

NEW CHANGES & EVERYTHING

14 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I keep getting messages from people, blaming me for these new changes.  Message after message, and person after person.  I shouldn't have to defend myself.  You all are fucking dense as fuck.  Super ignorant.

Ya'll are just searchin for reasons to be mad at something, and someone to point the finger at.  BLOW ME BITCHES!!

These changes had NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.  I don't understand how to get that through to you guy's.  I don't work for the game, and Mufasa/KingTommy didn't change something because of me.  You do realize things aren't as easy as just click and BOOM new changes.  Things take time and planning.  They've probably been discussing these changes for months now.  Coding, etc.

Owen36, Sons of Anarchy, etc. can go fuck off.  GROW the fuck up and realize that this game doesn't revolve around you.  I'll go as far as to say that these changes probably came much faster and much needed BECAUSE OF YOU.  Ya'll are pointing fingers at me, but It's YOUR fault.  You guys were camping out at level 7.  Attacking higher level players to lose exp. etc. etc.

Stop messaging me stupid ass messages.  I don't care about you.  I play this game for ME.

All of you need to stop threatening about leaving the game, etc.  Good riddance, I dont give a shit.  Why the fuck would I care.  Don't waste anyone else's time whining, complaining, crying, etc.  Getting really old!

14 years ago  #2
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

emotionally... lol why do they think it's your fault or idea that we got that new system? hm...

14 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I 100% co-sign this thread. Bravo had no influence (if you actually read the fucking thread you'd see I recommended the no EXP changes before Bravo even mentioned it and I linked him to my post), and if you're so convinced this game is now crap because you don't get 300 per train, then please, do leave. I don't want anyone here who doesn't want to be.

Bravo, I say beat the shit outta all that you can, and those you can't, pay someone else to beat the shit out of for you. I'm sure you can stand whiney little bitches even less than I can.

14 years ago  #4
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

(ok here's my chance)

I'm paying 10k for each and every Sons of Anarchy's "CAPTAIN" that are put to the infirmary. Message me for details!

14 years ago  #5
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan I'm paying 10k for each and every Sons of Anarchy's "CAPTAIN" that are put to the infirmary. Message me for details!

making some sons of infirmary

sometimes antisocial - always antifascist
14 years ago  #6
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I 100% co-sign this thread. Bravo had no influence (if you actually read the fucking thread you'd see I recommended the no EXP changes before Bravo even mentioned it and I linked him to my post), and if you're so convinced this game is now crap because you don't get 300 per train, then please, do leave. I don't want anyone here who doesn't want to be.

Bravo, I say beat the shit outta all that you can, and those you can't, pay someone else to beat the shit out of for you. I'm sure you can stand whiney little bitches even less than I can.

I have to second this.

And Bravo, you're completely right, there was planning (not quite months but we didn't make the change all willy nilly) and the decision to make any major change in the game will never, ever be affected by one single player.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #7
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Wow, I totaly understand this. Why do people blame Bravo for. When did he become staff?.

Anyways I really hope everything goes well with changing the SOA into the SOI. .

Do not ask if I want to trade my clean toilet. I am keeping it. If you want to spy on me...read my profile...It's worth it.
14 years ago  #8
Banned
Prison: Arizona

lol, so bravo was behind all this changes made

14 years ago  #9
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Please read what he said. He is not behind this.

He has nothing to do with it

Do not ask if I want to trade my clean toilet. I am keeping it. If you want to spy on me...read my profile...It's worth it.
14 years ago  #10
Banned
Prison: Arizona

Gabzo,

I can see, read & understand what is written! my post was suppose to be scartism

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread