Item Title

Item Description

NEW CHANGES & EVERYTHING

14 years ago  #21
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Loyal players?!!? HAhahahaha!  If I was a dick, I would show messages from at least 5 SOA members asking me to join my gang, in the past 2 days!!!  Some are captains, etc. I will argue that Loyal comment to the death.

I suppose in your situation, if I was in some faggy gang called Bad Boyz, I'd be jealous too.

14 years ago  #22
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

The more "gangs" that come on this game, the lamer the names get.  Bad Boyz, Sons of Anarchy, etc.

Next thing yo u know there will be gangs like "Law & Order", "The Price Is Right", etc.

ftw

14 years ago  #23
Level 14
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Well either way they know my stats and if they want the money that bad they know where to come. Until then I will just sit here and be bored. HAHAHA.

14 years ago  #24
Level 23
Gang: 8leggedspiders
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

higher money is the issue? ok, how about 30,000 for every captain put in infirmary...with proof sent to me?

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
14 years ago  #25
Level 14

That is all I am worth??? Come on y'all can do better than that!

14 years ago  #26
Level 14

Originally posted by Bravo The more "gangs" that come on this game, the lamer the names get.  Bad Boyz, Sons of Anarchy, etc.

Next thing yo u know there will be gangs like "Law & Order", "The Price Is Right", etc.

ftw

Well this coming from a former member of "THE BROTHERHOOD" which sounds like a gay fraternity in my opinion.

14 years ago  #27
Level 8
Prison: Putnam

Originally posted by Bravo Loyal players?!!? HAhahahaha!  If I was a dick, I would show messages from at least 5 SOA members asking me to join my gang, in the past 2 days!!!  Some are captains, etc. I will argue that Loyal comment to the death.

I suppose in your situation, if I was in some faggy gang called Bad Boyz, I'd be jealous too.

Im not here to argue and Bad Boyz is a logo im try to recreate on Photo shop. Ive noticed you like to Argue the toss Great get on with it. Oh have a nice new year all.

14 years ago  #28
Level 14

Well if thats the case i guess all of yall are just a bunch of dumbasses waisting yalls money then right??

14 years ago  #29
Level 23
Gang: 8leggedspiders
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

witeROB you wrote......."Raise the stakes!  Im getting bored.  I mean really, you have showed everyone our stats and still no takers.  GIVE THEM MORE MONEY!! 

That is all I am worth??? Come on y'all can do better than that!"

actually i dont think ur even worth a penny..or my time....but u said to raise the stakes..so i did

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
14 years ago  #30
Level 14

oh excuse me.....waisting your time and money!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread