Item Title

Item Description

Newbies read please(:

13 years ago  #1
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I noticed a lot of new players jump right in and become veterans quickly and get around but some like to ask questions and bug the hell out of "veterans".

If your one of those or THINK you are follow these steps.

-Dont insult veterans, they can make your gaming experience a living hell. eX. Calling them "Gay ass faggots, little noobs, over powered mofos, or even "u r homo az fuk redhead greeneyed nigga" this will result in "SPAM SPAM SPAM HITLIST"

-Dont you DARE beg for money, I swear I go on vacation, come back and I have 20 mails from noobs, "I NEED MONEY NAAAAWWW!!!" "$$$$$ ASAP!" being here as long as I have been (Vacations in between months(;...) this results in me making you an enemy and stalking you when your in my prison. (or someone else doing that) and lets not forget my favorite part... "SPAM SPAM SPAM HITLIST!"

-For heavens sake... DONT START A GANG AT LEVEL ONE, As seen earlier with our deer old friend, freddymack. No one hates anything more then a level one, 1 hour ago created account, making a gang and trying... TRYING.. to HELP others when they have NO experience whatsoever.

-We are here to help, Most of us dont bite.... send us a message asking for help or advice, but please be damn sure its not in the wiki. Veterans and myself get really pissed when someone asks us, "Whats a cell?? How can I make it bigger??" Please. We are here to help. but you must play your part.

-Warden is a busy man! The warden is a busy man. Dont pesk him with useless suggestions. and to be honest dont suggest anything untill you've had a good month of the game.

-The Wiki is your BFF!! The wiki is your ultimate guide to this game!! Dont do anything before READING IT ALL. yes ALL.

-Be social on the forums. Get to know everyone and get in the chats around the prisonyard forum section. Here you can see whos playing and see who to avoid, who to befriend, and who to attack. use the forums to know whats going on. but dont make an idiot out of your self.

If you found this "helpful" please read my guide to forums.

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Noobs-survival-guide-to-forums-t1765.html

Also read a money making guide made by, Owen36

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/The-Simple-Noobs-Guide-To-Earning-Money-Playing-t981.html

Happy hunting!(:

That concludes my rant.

and yes as some of you noticed...  I am back from my 2 month vacation(:

Last edited by lorddoom141 13 years ago

13 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Welcome back

13 years ago  #3
Level 9

Thank you. Nice changes to the avatars.

13 years ago  #4
Level 22
Gang: Brotherhood Express
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Nice article doom, thank you :P

lol how much time must a player be around before earning the title of veteran, I dare ask?

13 years ago  #5
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by 31642013 Nice article doom, thank you :P

lol how much time must a player be around before earning the title of veteran, I dare ask?

i think with almost 9 months your covered 316 lol and the don't insult veterans section had me laughing really hard for some reason lmao

13 years ago  #6
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 day

"u r homo az fuk redhead greeneyed nigga"

That's me apparently lmao

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #7
Level 14
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by JayMeal

nice lmao

13 years ago  #8
Level 9

Originally posted by JayMeal

i took that from that one guy who was insulting you nd scarlet. :P

13 years ago  #9
Level 9

Originally posted by 31642013 Nice article doom, thank you :Plol how much time must a player be around before earning the title of veteran, I dare ask?

around 4months+ should cover it lol. when you've been with the game almost a year like me and you thats considered a dead veteran lol.:P

13 years ago  #10
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

ehhh guess im not a veteran yet then but hey i dont think i am a complete noob xD

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread