Item Title

Item Description

Newbies read please(:

13 years ago  #11
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Some of this noobs are old veterans too.

And they think they have that veterans accunt up.

Last edited by Jax_T 13 years ago

13 years ago  #12
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by lorddoom141 Dont you DARE beg for money, I swear I go on vacation, come back and I have 20 mails from noobs, "I NEED MONEY NAAAAWWW!!!" "$$$$$ ASAP!" being here as long as I have been (Vacations in between months(;...) this results in me making you an enemy and stalking you when your in my prison. (or someone else doing that) and lets not forget my favorite part... "SPAM SPAM SPAM HITLIST!"

How bad is begging in this game? I have only been playing for 2 days and I get people wanting to borrow all the time. Earn your own shit DAMN!!!

13 years ago  #13
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate

Begging is horrible. I am a low leveled player in Az compared to a lot of the people in Arizona and I get messages all the time.

13 years ago  #14
Level 25

We need some anti-beggers tags or something. But I doubt it would help lol

13 years ago  #15
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate

It would be like putting a giant "message me for money" in our names. Then they know we probably have something they want.

13 years ago  #16
Level 25

Something I just figured out myself being a noob is pace yourself when leveling up. I got to level 5 in my first 2 days and realized I will not have the attributes to make it long at the next prison and pretty much had to stop doing crimes to build my skills up. Pace yourself and work on building up your attributes.

13 years ago  #17
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Mufasa Welcome back

xavies love

13 years ago  #18
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

very helpful thanks

13 years ago  #19
Banned
Prison: San Quentin

Originally posted by Unsigned Something I just figured out myself being a noob is pace yourself when leveling up. I got to level 5 in my first 2 days and realized I will not have the attributes to make it long at the next prison and pretty much had to stop doing crimes to build my skills up. Pace yourself and work on building up your attributes.

that is EXACTLY what i did and now im having to the same as you were :P

13 years ago  #20
Level 19

Originally posted by Unsigned Something I just figured out myself being a noob is pace yourself when leveling up. I got to level 5 in my first 2 days and realized I will not have the attributes to make it long at the next prison and pretty much had to stop doing crimes to build my skills up. Pace yourself and work on building up your attributes.

good advice.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread