Item Description

Ok NJ time to see whos the best!

13 years ago  #211
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Odin
Originally posted by Chilla division 1 cruiserweights almost ready to go fightnight starts at 7pm usa time

odin

cezar6

ronaldo09

shado15

looneytoon

laphonsio

johnathonjohnsto

open

we need more participants we have the prizes

Can we start now?

now we will let you know when. Yall antsy I like it

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #212
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by Odin
Originally posted by Chilla division 1 cruiserweights almost ready to go fightnight starts at 7pm usa time

odin

cezar6

ronaldo09

shado15

looneytoon

laphonsio

johnathonjohnsto

open

we need more participants we have the prizes

Can we start now?

now we will let you know when. Yall antsy I like it

hel yeah. i got bord just trainin lookin for a fight

13 years ago  #213
Level 31
Gang: THE UNION
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Prize List

Level 6- X-Box Reg,Tv on a Crate, Dvd Player, Cd Player, Taylor West Cd, A-Team Dvd

Level 5- 5 Lumps of Coal, Tv on a Crate, Dvd Player, Cd Player, 2 Dolla Cd, False Advertining#2 dvd

Level 4- Kinect, Tv on a Crate, Dvd Player, Cd Player, Taylor West Cd, Sex and The City dvd

Level 3- Yellow Move, Red Move, Tv on a Crate, Dvd Player, Cd Player, 2 Dolla Cd, False Advertising #2 dvd

Level 2- Green Move, Blue Move, Tv on a Crate, Dvd Player, Cd Player, Taylor West Cd, A-Team dvd

Level 1- Bookcase, 750 Energy Drinks, 1000 Small Bottles Of Water, 350 Lrg Chocolate Bars

Rules

Round Robin Style Tournament (You will fight everyone in your division atleast once)

Ties dont count must be a win

NO DRUGS NO DRUGS NO DRUGS!!!!

Fights must be posted in the forums.

09/15/2012 4:04pmCongratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Groundhog, and 1 Survivor Trophy 09/22/2012 7:45pmCongratulations, Seasoned Vet! You won a Brawler Trophy (item), Ninjhog (amenity), and $500,000 in cash from Fight Night! 09/28/2012 12:00amCONGRATS! You won first prize in this week's lottery! You take home a Small Mattress Package and $59,000!
13 years ago  #214
Level 11
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by rkraze1 dont forget about the sentinel for level 3 division..

Thx rkraze seems like everytime there is an update for the division 3 I get booted from it

13 years ago  #215
Level 31

division 3 the welterweight division so far

mshoney

ilikepeanuts

open

sureno_1380

thecrazy

sentinel.....sorry bro its hard organizing and keeping up with everthing

open

open

we need mor fighters join the torniment u gotta be in it to win it

09/15/2012 4:04pmCongratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Groundhog, and 1 Survivor Trophy 09/22/2012 7:45pmCongratulations, Seasoned Vet! You won a Brawler Trophy (item), Ninjhog (amenity), and $500,000 in cash from Fight Night! 09/28/2012 12:00amCONGRATS! You won first prize in this week's lottery! You take home a Small Mattress Package and $59,000!
13 years ago  #216
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

I still had you on my dont worry one of us gonna have your name.

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #217
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

yea ima make it back to nj just in time

13 years ago  #218
Level 31
13 years ago  #219
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

dam

http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/looneytoon

my mans jus lvled up, i was gonna ask him if he wnted to fight too

13 years ago  #220
Level 17
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Juice_Lucy GREAT COMANTARY!!

keep stats to them selves? oh yes definently ME,i want all those that attacked me while i was in training and i never attacked back for the needless exp! and this will shut them all up! hurry up an start this!!!!!

Originally posted by Auminer Only a few hours until fight night. The fighters are getting in last minute training and talking to their cornerman about their strategies. It should be an all out brawl tonight in this Pay Per View exclusive. Las Vegas already has odds on the heavy weights, but the cruiser weights are going to be the most anticipated division. With limited training time and experience these scrappy brawlers are going to be competing for not only prizes but bragging rights. The heavy weights on the other hand will be going for a top prize that is over $7 million and the title of New Jersey!!!

I know I'm going to have my eye on a fighter tonight. Vainy12 has been a force to be reckoned with since he was annihilating level 6's when he was a level 5. This guy came from nowhere, had nothing but a dream and to date has done nothing but see that dream come true and has let nothing stand in his way.

Don't let the other divisions fool you. There are some hard hitters in every bracket. When this amount of money in prizes is thrown out each and every fighter is giving their all. With a total purse of $25+ million we are truly in for a great night of fighting. I am sure we are going to see some dark horses come out from the shadows. Guys/gals that don't speak unless there is something to say. People who keep their stats to themselves until an event like this comes up.

So kick back, enjoy the pre-fight and let us here are ring side bring you the best coverage we can. We'll be back after a short message from our sponsors.

lol glad you liked it.

Less than an hour to go. The fighters are in their final preparation moments. Most fighters are taking these last few moments to gather some last minute quiet time. I haven't been able to find a fighter to interview which only tells me that these fighters mean business and have their eye on the prize.

The crowd has defiantly filled the arena and is making their presence known. We are having to yell at this point just to bring you coverage. This should be one of the bloodiest fight nights in memory. Stay tuned...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread