deodex81

mikekin66

loneytoon

open

open

open

open

we need more partiipants we have the prizes we need the fighters

09/15/2012 4:04pmCongratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Groundhog, and 1 Survivor Trophy 09/22/2012 7:45pmCongratulations, Seasoned Vet! You won a Brawler Trophy (item), Ninjhog (amenity), and $500,000 in cash from Fight Night! 09/28/2012 12:00amCONGRATS! You won first prize in this week's lottery! You take home a Small Mattress Package and $59,000!
13 years ago  #222
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

POST BATTLES AT THIS LINK!!!! http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/NEW-JERSEY-FIRST-BIG-BRAWL-FREE-FOR-ALL-EVENT-t23326.html DO NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR BATTLE REPORTS.

13 years ago  #223
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Whoever fights me plz post the fights for me cuz im usin my phone and it takes forever to post stuff

13 years ago  #224
Banned
Gang: Fuck You

rolf rolf rolf rolf

you are hilarios! good tho keep it up mkes it all that more hyped up! AN THE ONLY INTERVIEW U NEED FROM ME IS : you mite aswell send me my prizes now saves doin it LATER!

Originally posted by Auminer
Originally posted by Juice_Lucy GREAT COMANTARY!!

keep stats to them selves? oh yes definently ME,i want all those that attacked me while i was in training and i never attacked back for the needless exp! and this will shut them all up! hurry up an start this!!!!!

Originally posted by Auminer Only a few hours until fight night. The fighters are getting in last minute training and talking to their cornerman about their strategies. It should be an all out brawl tonight in this Pay Per View exclusive. Las Vegas already has odds on the heavy weights, but the cruiser weights are going to be the most anticipated division. With limited training time and experience these scrappy brawlers are going to be competing for not only prizes but bragging rights. The heavy weights on the other hand will be going for a top prize that is over $7 million and the title of New Jersey!!!

I know I'm going to have my eye on a fighter tonight. Vainy12 has been a force to be reckoned with since he was annihilating level 6's when he was a level 5. This guy came from nowhere, had nothing but a dream and to date has done nothing but see that dream come true and has let nothing stand in his way.

Don't let the other divisions fool you. There are some hard hitters in every bracket. When this amount of money in prizes is thrown out each and every fighter is giving their all. With a total purse of $25+ million we are truly in for a great night of fighting. I am sure we are going to see some dark horses come out from the shadows. Guys/gals that don't speak unless there is something to say. People who keep their stats to themselves until an event like this comes up.

So kick back, enjoy the pre-fight and let us here are ring side bring you the best coverage we can. We'll be back after a short message from our sponsors.

lol glad you liked it.

Less than an hour to go. The fighters are in their final preparation moments. Most fighters are taking these last few moments to gather some last minute quiet time. I haven't been able to find a fighter to interview which only tells me that these fighters mean business and have their eye on the prize.

The crowd has defiantly filled the arena and is making their presence known. We are having to yell at this point just to bring you coverage. This should be one of the bloodiest fight nights in memory. Stay tuned...

13 years ago  #225
Level 11
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by thecrazy
Originally posted by marypoppins ahh nah im not gana do any fight only train

i dont think she even doin training

you fighting?

idt im that gud so im out gud luk

13 years ago  #226
Level 11

im in

13 years ago  #227
Level 10

Are there any favorites in tonight fights

13 years ago  #228
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

take my name off i am gonna get my ass wooped

You break in, and make off with a a Energy Drink, a Ruby Slippers, a Candy Corn, a Bottle of Water, a Rolled Blunt, a Large Bottle of Water, a Chocolate Bar, a Large Chocolate Bar, a Cheeseburger and $138 from their bank! You earn 110 EXP!
13 years ago  #229
Level 23

im here to sign in

] 09/22/2011 2:18pmStephanieQ used a Health Shake and revived you! StephanieQ said on 10.24.2011 @ 11:00PM:You've already mugged StevenQ in the last 10 minutes. Don't be a bully Your Large Gift was removed from your cell by Santa. Wait until Christmas!
13 years ago  #230
Level 17

im here..signing in

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread