Item Title

Item Description

One day in, and I'm already out.

5 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 5 years, 2 months

So, I decided to join this game and poke around for a bit and, let me tell you folks; Shit doesn't look good. I got a nice little starting inventory, plenty of cash and whatnot. Hit up the market and hooked up my cell, started pumping iron. But, I started to look around and what I came to realize? This shit is nothing but a massive cash sink.

I mean, toss everything about the cell out of the window and this game is empty as fuck. The last prison to be included? Seven years ago.

Seven years without a content update besides Holiday events or a handful of new dvds. But hey, with all those events you can now spend favors and grab a MYSTERY BOXXXXXX!

It's a joke. This is a massive cash sink with nothing but P2W fueling it. You wanna know why the game is dead as fuck? Why you can't get and keep any new members who isn't just someone's alt? This is the main reason why. But, hey, for those people with the wallet to keep this shit running? Have fun, but it's simply not for me.

5 years ago  #2
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Merunyaa So, I decided to join this game and poke around for a bit and, let me tell you folks; Shit doesn't look good. I got a nice little starting inventory, plenty of cash and whatnot. Hit up the market and hooked up my cell, started pumping iron. But, I started to look around and what I came to realize? This shit is nothing but a massive cash sink.

I mean, toss everything about the cell out of the window and this game is empty as fuck. The last prison to be included? Seven years ago.

Seven years without a content update besides Holiday events or a handful of new dvds. But hey, with all those events you can now spend favors and grab a MYSTERY BOXXXXXX!

It's a joke. This is a massive cash sink with nothing but P2W fueling it. You wanna know why the game is dead as fuck? Why you can't get and keep any new members who isn't just someone's alt? This is the main reason why. But, hey, for those people with the wallet to keep this shit running? Have fun, but it's simply not for me.

Sure learned a lot in a few hours Get the fuck outta here

5 years ago  #3
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 5 years, 2 months

Originally posted by KingBen
Originally posted by Merunyaa

Niggas act like reading is some kind of superpower.

Let me explain shit to you real slow so you can comprehend.

New Jersey is 1-4

San Quentin is 3-8

South Dakota is 13-70

That's a huge fucking leap, my dude. So I checked out why the fuck the surgeon wasn't even working, something that's been broken for months apparently and I turn around and see people have been here for over 8 years and shit. And that big gap in levels is the numero uno reason why I'm saying adios before I sink too much time into this place.

You might not give a fuck, or maybe you're just too stupid, to see why that massive level range is a problem but I'll help and break this shit down to you. The thing is? This is a numbers game, pure and simple. It's not unique, I've played shit just like this before. So, as a new player; Why the fuck would I waste time building myself up when there are people who have already spent 7+ years getting ahead of me? I can't make up that gap and the only thing that would help would be a new prison.

I search on the forums; It's a fucking meme by now. You ask for one? The mods shut you down and everyone dickrides. But, oh, make no mistake; There's no shortage of Holiday events or new amens to throw money at, cause coding shit like that takes little to no effort.

This is a skinner box that the Owner has almost no interest in spending too much time or effort in, because this shit keeps paying out for him with people exactly like you.

5 years ago  #4
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Yeah you did "learn a lot" on a few hours. But you didn't poke around enough to see people who've been here just a few months who are already level 30+. The fact is it's a lot easier for new people to grow a lot faster than us old players did. You don't have to put a dime into your play, that's up to you.

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #5
Level 35

But somehow I'm sure you know all that

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #6
Level 32
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

What dat mouf do doh

Originally posted by KingBen

Niggas act like reading is some kind of superpower.

Let me explain shit to you real slow so you can comprehend.

New Jersey is 1-4

San Quentin is 3-8

South Dakota is 13-70

That's a huge fucking leap, my dude. So I checked out why the fuck the surgeon wasn't even working, something that's been broken for months apparently and I turn around and see people have been here for over 8 years and shit. And that big gap in levels is the numero uno reason why I'm saying adios before I sink too much time into this place.

You might not give a fuck, or maybe you're just too stupid, to see why that massive level range is a problem but I'll help and break this shit down to you. The thing is? This is a numbers game, pure and simple. It's not unique, I've played shit just like this before. So, as a new player; Why the fuck would I waste time building myself up when there are people who have already spent 7+ years getting ahead of me? I can't make up that gap and the only thing that would help would be a new prison.

I search on the forums; It's a fucking meme by now. You ask for one? The mods shut you down and everyone dickrides. But, oh, make no mistake; There's no shortage of Holiday events or new amens to throw money at, cause coding shit like that takes little to no effort.

This is a skinner box that the Owner has almost no interest in spending too much time or effort in, because this shit keeps paying out for him with people exactly like you.

5 years ago  #7
Banned
Gang: Death Row

Originally posted by wormdogg10 Yeah you did "learn a lot" on a few hours. But you didn't poke around enough to see people who've been here just a few months who are already level 30+. The fact is it's a lot easier for new people to grow a lot faster than us old players did. You don't have to put a dime into your play, that's up to you.

yeah i had to smack the shit out of motherfuckers coming up shit was hard fam, some real NWA ice cube eazy e shit famo

hustle hard sell that pussy sell that crack rrrrrrrratatatat

5 years ago  #8
Level 35

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread