Item Description

Our Apologies to you guys

13 years ago  #51
Level 10
Gang: Brotherhood Express
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Awesome! Thanks a lott!!

9111337 attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 57 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.
13 years ago  #52
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 days

Thanks All Prison Block Staff

13 years ago  #53
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Thank You Mu and the rest of the Prison Block staff. I really appreciate the 15 Favors Thanks again

13 years ago  #54
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Myself, Tommy and Leah (your primary team here behind Prisonblock) have been extremely busy over the last 6 weeks trying to get a project done by a deadline. That deadline has come and gone, the project is launched, and while naturally we still have to maintain it, we're no longer under the gun as we were before.

During that time though we all had very little time to hop on here, and though most problems were handled, we didn't really spend too much time shooting the shit like we usually did. We also didn't have time to work on NEW stuff either. So for that, our apologies.

We're still fairly busy, but now that things have settled down, we'll be returning to active development on NEW prisonblock stuff, vs just maintenance/bug fixing. I knwo Leah is working on Halloween goodies, Tommy is going to tweak the various flash things (perhaps even get avatar presets going) and I'll be working on the new yard and weapon systems when time permits, as well as updates for the forums.

I've also given everyone 15 favors. For the most part, you guys were all fairly well behaved with lighter monitoring. So thanks for that.

Thanks Mu.. U people working hard

13 years ago  #55
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

ooh so thats why i got 15 favours i tauth it was my pc mistake or something lol thanks very much m8t

13 years ago  #56
Level 25
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Good News

13 years ago  #57
Level 19
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

thank u mu, i look forward to see all of the hard work that you and your team have done.

13 years ago  #58
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Thanks For The Favors Mu I Appreciate It.

13 years ago  #59
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Great job on the work you guys do, big ups! I was wondering why you and tommy never commented in the forum yard like y'all use too, now I know...congrats on your deadline, 100...

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread