Item Title

Item Description

Peaceful Guide To PB

10 years ago  #1
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Training: Is the main aim of the game, it wont cost you anything to train you regain your stats every few minutes. You just wait for your energy and stamina bars to fill up and you can train, this action is repeatable and it wont cost you anything. Most aspects of this game revolve around you getting amens and items to train or getting better gains from your training. There are many ways in which you can do this but some can be expensive or harmful to your stay here on Prison Block. This is going to outline some of the basic things you can do to not make enemies and it wont cost you an arm and a leg to do so either.

Money: There are many ways in which you can generate this without causing any beef with other people;

Jobs: A job is easily attainable and is well within reach. You just train to a given level and you can apply for jobs. The more you train the more money you will make when you get promoted. Once you get a job you need do little more as you will now get a continuous flow of cash going your way aslong as you keep logging in atleast every other day.

Interest: This is much like getting a job. You will have to pay a small fee to set up a bank account and you will then have to deposit money into the bank account. But once you have done this you will get a continuous flow of cash much like a job. This will also require you to login every other day.

Crimes: These are a good means to which you can make money. You will need to have your stamina high when you commit the crime and your speed will need to be high otherwise you will fail the crime.

Mini-games: These are not effective if you are not good at them but they can make you a tidy profit if you can do well in them.

Yard: This only requires you to dig in the yard, which uses stamina and energy. In doing so you may gain a substantial amount of money depending on where and when you dig. There is also a slight chance that you may dig an item up.

Selling: Simple concept. You have something that you dont need? List it on the market for a reasonable price and within a short period of time you can get money or favors from it.

Favors: These are important. A person with these can do alot. They can be bought with real currency through the game but this can be expensive. So, what are you to do, eh? Well again its not to difficult. Everyday you will have a chance to vote 4 times. You will see the links at the left of the screen at the bottom. By voting on the sites you can get 4 favors a day which is important if you are not a paying player. Moreover, you can also earn favors by doing wardens paperwork. You can get multiple favors for half an hours worth of work.

With the money and favors that you will have generated you will be able to purchase items for training and the desired amens to go with your training cells.

10 years ago  #2
Level 15
Gang: Bunch of Bums
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

fuck peace

10 years ago  #3
Level 14
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

I would suggest getting to level 3 and traveling to san quentin,buying an amen from the warden then selling it for 1mil(ask to borrow the listing fee)

10 years ago  #4
Level 15
Gang: Bunch of Bums
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Also you dont need to log in to get your job money and bank interest

10 years ago  #5
Banned
Gang: North Pole Warriors
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

mug runners and become a pb god

“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
10 years ago  #6
Level 30
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Jinx mug runners and become a pb god

that worked out so well for you

10 years ago  #7
Banned
Gang: North Pole Warriors
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Originally posted by BAnGA

i got what i wanted so yeah it did

“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
10 years ago  #8
Level 20
Gang: The Marzipan Dildos
Incarcerated: 12 years, 29 days

whose talking peace this is a game about fighting,mugging,raiding and training stat. Ain't nobody got time for peace

10 years ago  #9
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Originally posted by BAnGA

haha! Good one lmao!

10 years ago  #10
Level 7
Gang: Endevour8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

DateEvent

02/12/2014 4:13pmtrell [TCR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 22 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

02/12/2014 4:02pmtrell [TCR] mugged you! he managed to take $20 in cash from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.

02/12/2014 3:55pmtrell [TCR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 18 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

02/12/2014 3:51pmtrell [TCR] mugged you! he managed to take $10 in cash from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.

02/12/2014 3:37pmtrell [TCR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 18 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

02/12/2014 3:33pmtrell [TCR] mugged you! he managed to take $10 in cash from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.

02/12/2014 3:18pmtrell [TCR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 15 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

This is just some of the attacks I am enduring. Likewise I agree it is a game about crime mugging and everything goes to make money and reach the top of yer game. I get that Bro(Tristate respect where due Bro), But it is when the game is spoilt by the very select few sad jumped up fools whom pay to jump levels and just bully others whom work hard( I play while studying university) so its not easy to climb that ladder for me so this kind of behaviour is just taking the fun out of the game and not just for me I know it is happening to high stat players too. I think when this behaviour is going on it should be reflected on as nothing less than bullying and victimization. And no one likes to become a victim to any kind.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread