Item Title

Item Description

People ravaged

4 years ago  #1
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

I saw somthing about gear for bursting cloaks I think cloaks are great as is. what we need is an amen that pays or breaks someone out of infirm this way people who are ravaged will have to use more cloaks and be more active rather than in firming themselves for up to 10 hours at a time this way people might open more copia also please give me your thought

_
4 years ago  #2
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Sorry mark

I think being ravaged is ok gives folks a lil piece of mind when they offline they not getting robbed and gloved while they sleep or work. Also it really doesn’t even offer full protection cause when ravaged your cell still able to be raided. I’ll admit I’m not the biggest fan while I’m fighting someone that stay ravaged but I personally wouldn’t change it Same with cloaks they help a lot of people high level or low level in my opinion.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
4 years ago  #3
Level 37

I would like to see changes with older amens like hatchimals take away the fact we need to use Xmas tree to have in cell each hatchie blue and purple are 30 stm each but would have to put old tree into cell if the newest tree could accommodate that would be better as I know coding for increasing cell size is tricky Upgrade old amens or tweak like you done with exercise bike

_
4 years ago  #4
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

+1 for Mark's idea. Something has to be done about the QP after effects. Although I wouldn't like the thought of getting spidey gloved while Im asleep, it goes both ways, it affects my enemies game play as well.

Also, new aspects of the game would be introduced. Higher demand for spidey gloves, cloaks, and maybe even a gear that can counter spidey gloves. (ex: something similar to starlord masks that negate hatches. A gear that negates spidey gloves)

because the way QP is used, I could loosely consider it a exploitation. It's meant for no communication, not to HIDE in ICU.

basically +1 for mark's idea.

4 years ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

QP may be updated with some new negative effects that will be rolled out in the next month or two.

Spoiler: people will hate it.

4 years ago  #6
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 16 hours

Originally posted by Mufasa QP may be updated with some new negative effects that will be rolled out in the next month or two.

😂😂😂😂😂

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
4 years ago  #7
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by AceDinero +1 for Mark's idea. Something has to be done about the QP after effects. Although I wouldn't like the thought of getting spidey gloved while Im asleep, it goes both ways, it affects my enemies game play as well.

Also, new aspects of the game would be introduced. Higher demand for spidey gloves, cloaks, and maybe even a gear that can counter spidey gloves. (ex: something similar to starlord masks that negate hatches. A gear that negates spidey gloves)

because the way QP is used, I could loosely consider it a exploitation. It's meant for no communication, not to HIDE in ICU.

basically +1 for mark's idea.

AceDinero [SCU]

4 hours, 6 minutes

Ravaged by mysterious creatures 💀💀💀💀💀💀😂🤣😂

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
4 years ago  #8
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Bruh.. Muskets get u ko for days if u didn't know... Let's focus on real issues thanks!

4 years ago  #9
Level 37

@mu will the new effects be added to quiet place or be new bootleg as quiet place 2 about to be released?

_
3 years ago  #10
Level 38
Gang: Fuck Diesel
Incarcerated: 4 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Mufasa QP may be updated with some new negative effects that will be rolled out in the next month or two.

We need a change for this Dvd, was looking forward to this update

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread