Item Title

Item Description

Plastic Surgeon Not Working

4 years ago  #1
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 24 days

Im not sure if this been brought to your attention but some of us are having problems with the the plastic surgeon.im not sure if its a certain browser we are suppose to log into in order to use the plastic surgeon.with that said how are we who paid the 10 favors or more suppose to participate in the Block Bowl if the Plastic Surgeon dont work for us all..can you please fix this problem so that we all have a fair chance at earning avaiblable Prizes...

Thank You..

4 years ago  #2
Level 39
Incarcerated: 13 years, 24 days

Originally posted by twoshoez Im not sure if this been brought to your attention but some of us are having problems with the the plastic surgeon.im not sure if its a certain browser we are suppose to log into in order to use the plastic surgeon.with that said how are we who paid the 10 favors or more suppose to participate in the Block Bowl if the Plastic Surgeon dont work for us all..can you please fix this problem so that we all have a fair chance at earning avaiblable Prizes...

Thank You..

Still The Bug is not fixed but I paid my Favors to play in Da Event ...Sup Mu can a nigga have an equal opportunity as the rest of the player who spent favors to play in the Block Bowl shit I want a fair chance at winning prizes im pretty sure Im not the only one having this problem yall niggas need to speak up

4 years ago  #3
Level 31
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

im also having a problem with the surgeon been this way for a while and I do agree with everyone else we should all get a fair chance if we entered the block bowl even. Atleast let us know where or what browser server we need to use to attain the necessary attire to participate. thanks

4 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 8 years, 11 months

@Twoshoez @DKILLER All you have to do it enter the stadium and it'll put your helmets on you appropriate to your team. Mu also said his next update will contain fixed to the surgeon.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread