Item Title

Item Description

Punkrock/HC - am i the only one here?

12 years ago  #221
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

ever had the great feeling of throwing rocks on cops? i did, even though it was 10 years ago. it was a demonstrastion against nazis, the antifascist action tried to block the nazi demonstartion route... the pigs were there to protect both sides from each other... things started relativly peacefull, we shouted and sat on the road, the naziscum couldn't walk on their planned route... then the pigs started to clear the road... soon someone found a road works a block away, we drag the rocks and throw them on the cops and the nazis... the media said nobody was really injured and i'm so happy about that. i didn't faced the consequences when i use blunt power to get what i want... i mean i'm not glad about that we had not hurt any nazis, scum can rot in hell. but the fucking cops just did their job... sure, it's the risk beeing hurt while beeing a cop... whatever, i wouldn't do it again now, but i'm glad i've done it...

12 years ago  #222
Level 19

no personal story behind this clip, i bought a rftc cd really cheap on ebay while i was bidding on othr stuff from the seller... a really good band, music you could turn on when you have non punkrock guests at your place...

12 years ago  #223
Level 19

does someone here also think that she or he lives in a parallel world?

i walk the same streets, breath the same air, even use the same supermarkets like all the other people...

but it seems that that's nearly all we share...

in a crowd i'm all alone....

12 years ago  #224
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

nice thread man, it's good to see that this music is not dying with my generation...my contribution to your cause...a little more Texas hardcore...

12 years ago  #225
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

12 years ago  #226
Level 19

hi blaylock, nice to have you here

my current favourite band is from houston, playing 70s finland styled punkrock with drummer on vocals. singing indonesian.

here are two songs from their first 7".

12 years ago  #227
Level 19

i think kim chatnuk is still hot. generally i'm total into guitarplaying punkrockchicks, or tbh i was. before i met my gf....

12 years ago  #228
Level 18
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

12 years ago  #229
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

12 years ago  #230
Level 19

time for another catchy snotty fuzzy punkrocksong... one two three four...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread