Item Title

Item Description

QUESTION

10 years ago  #1
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

What is the logic behind:

Being able to sell amenities between prisons but they get removed from listings once you switch prison?

Being able to send money to other prisons but you cant send one candy corn. Im sure in size one candy corn is smaller than 1million dollars cash lol.

If its just the way it is meh i understand

10 years ago  #2
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

http://wiki.prisonblock.com/Category:Prisons

Remember when I told you to read the wiki and you said you did? You lied!

Click me for music!
10 years ago  #3
Level 8

Originally posted by wormdogg10 http://wiki.prisonblock.com/Category:Prisons

Remember when I told you to read the wiki and you said you did? You lied!

Stupid. Thats says WHAT happens,. I want to know WHY

10 years ago  #4
Level 35

Because its their game and they make the rules. You cant make money if you no longer are there

Click me for music!
10 years ago  #5
Level 8

Originally posted by wormdogg10 Because its their game and they make the rules. You cant make money if you no longer are there

Another dumb answer. Please refrain your brain at an attempt of thinking.

10 years ago  #6
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by paloma What is the logic behind:

Being able to sell amenities between prisons but they get removed from listings once you switch prison?

Being able to send money to other prisons but you cant send one candy corn. Im sure in size one candy corn is smaller than 1million dollars cash lol.

I'd assume the amen listings question is related to NJ-only amen listings. ie; it's to stop people from listing stuff in SQ then hiding back in NJ.

In regards to cash, think of wire transfers - I could send you PP from anywhere in the world(or transfer money from 1 bank account to another) but I'd need to arrange a courier of some kind to send even a single item. As money isn't necessarily a physical object it doesn't need to be physically moved. Make sense?

10 years ago  #7
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 25 days

Originally posted by Orifice

I'd assume the amen listings question is related to NJ-only amen listings. ie; it's to stop people from listing stuff in SQ then hiding back in NJ.

In regards to cash, think of wire transfers - I could send you PP from anywhere in the world(or transfer money from 1 bank account to another) but I'd need to arrange a courier of some kind to send even a single item. As money isn't necessarily a physical object it doesn't need to be physically moved. Make sense?

WORDDDDD

10 years ago  #8
Level 8

Lmao, That just about summed it up until I thought, How can the amen be transferred across prisons as well as cash but not items?

10 years ago  #9
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 25 days

Originally posted by paloma

Lmao, That just about summed it up until I thought, How can the amen be transferred across prisons as well as cash but not items?

ups shipping or fedex

10 years ago  #10
Level 35

Originally posted by paloma
Originally posted by wormdogg10 Because its their game and they make the rules. You cant make money if you no longer are there

Another dumb answer. Please refrain your brain at an attempt of thinking.

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread