Item Description

Raiding competition in AZ!

12 years ago  #1
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

hello girls and boys,

the circus is closed, war is only in sd, pretty boring here, eh?

i wanna start kinda raiding competition, free for all who wanna join...

feel free to share your ideas for this competition and if you wanna take part leave a note here.

my ideas so far:

- my cell is the target

- there will be a entering fee in items, don't know yet how much.

- i'll load an unprotected cell, screenshot will follow

- and i'll post my combo in a chat, so only the participants can see and use it

- will post the combo over and over

- once the combo is postet, first come first served

what i wanna know is anyone interessted in this stuff'? the more take part the more fun...

12 years ago  #2
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

i will throw in 1000 eds if you are wanting money.... it will be interesting to watch...

12 years ago  #3
Level 19

Originally posted by hanako i will throw in 1000 eds if you are wanting money.... it will be interesting to watch...

thank you in advance, very nice. first i have to find out if it's worth to start all this effort. means are there enough ppl who are interessted?

12 years ago  #4
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

I got another 1k eds for the pot! This is a fun idea!!

12 years ago  #5
Level 19

Originally posted by Deadhead86 I got another 1k eds for the pot! This is a fun idea!!

thank you deadhead. guess i'll use the eds to buy amens for the " to raid cell"

12 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Ill do so az raiding im down but dont give ya code out mk ppl earn that shit

12 years ago  #7
Level 14

Originally posted by AstroBoy hello girls and boys,

the circus is closed, war is only in sd, pretty boring here, eh?

i wanna start kinda raiding competition, free for all who wanna join...

feel free to share your ideas for this competition and if you wanna take part leave a note here.

my ideas so far:

- my cell is the target

- there will be a entering fee in items, don't know yet how much.

- i'll load an unprotected cell, screenshot will follow

- and i'll post my combo in a chat, so only the participants can see and use it

- will post the combo over and over

- once the combo is postet, first come first served

what i wanna know is anyone interessted in this stuff'? the more take part the more fun...

Yeah I am game... when is it going to happen? I wont be around this evening (afternoon in US time) have have band practise then a girl round.

Been up to SD to join the war for a bit. Was fun. Why don't we also have a war down here? All put our names down and we just attack the shit out of each other

12 years ago  #8
Level 19

this one will need some time to set it up, so hopefully it will start somehow next week? till now i have donations of 2k eds (big thank you to hanako and deadhead, i'll try to buy some amens for this) and 2 guys who wanna take part. hoffa and luke.

the idea behind this is not how fast someone can break into a cell, it's more about you pay an entering fee and have the chance to grab an amenity (and [rare] items of course). not only once but a lot of times... so it has also parts of a lottery...

the uncomplete list of stuff i will load into the cell for the competition so far:

2x bookcase, red move, green move, bible, 2x stereo system, 2x selfdefencebooks, 2x cdplayer, 2bluerayplayer, flatscreentv, blowupdoll, christmas tree, toilet paper, fury vengeance, nightmare, survival of the dead, the rite, yogi bear, tron, and some other stuff.

expect nothing too special, if some more people will sign up and i become clear what entering fee it will be, i'll maybe add some more special amens. got a block bowl trophy and an easter basket laying around.

Last edited by Someone 12 years ago

12 years ago  #9
Level 14

Originally posted by AstroBoy this one will need some time to set it up, so hopefully it will start somehow next week? till now i have donations of 2k eds (big thank you to hanako and deadhead, i'll try to buy some amens for this) and 2 guys who wanna take part. hoffa and luke.

the idea behind this is not how fast someone can break into a cell, it's more about you pay an entering fee and have the chance to grab an amenity (and [rare] items of course). not only once but a lot of times... so it has also parts of a lottery...

the uncomplete list of stuff i will load into the cell for the competition so far:

2x bookcase, red move, green move, bible, 2x stereo system, 2x selfdefencebooks, 2x cdplayer, 2bluerayplayer, flatscreentv, blowupdoll, christmas tree, toilet paper, fury vengeance, nightmare, survival of the dead, the rite, yogi bear, tron, and some other stuff.

expect nothing too special, if some more people will sign up and i become clear what entering fee it will be, i'll maybe add some more special amens. got a block bowl trophy and an easter basket laying around.

If you want to load moves in there you'll have to load a PS3 slim

12 years ago  #10
Level 36
Gang: GummyBears
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

il join the cause

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread