Item Title

Item Description

Recent Game Updates

13 years ago  #41
Level 32
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

now we can get our things protected woot woot thnks mu and thanks 2 all the prison block team u been working hard as usual i think the games alot more interesting now with everything over the last month the games changed alot new jails new things 2 do new things 2 worry about guess it all adds 2 flavor so 2 speak thanks

13 years ago  #42
Level 23
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

enjoying all the new updates espically the pinching amens...i just was born to raid i have found my life's purpose at last !!!

13 years ago  #43
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Jimwhitbread enjoying all the new updates espically the pinching amens...i just was born to raid i have found my life's purpose at last !!!

u givin up rugby to raid full time m8???

13 years ago  #44
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

mu any chance u can make my 1 dumbell unprotected and give my 5 bells back i never expected that i thought it would cost favors

edit: my own stupid fault i guess ill just have 2 get some more i guess

Last edited by dayna 13 years ago

13 years ago  #45
Level 23
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

when I update profile, nothing I pasted posts, can I fix this, by the way, love the pay by favors, real cool shit! ha my dumbass checked the weapon shop for a muzi too. lol

13 years ago  #46
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by dayna now we can get our things protected woot woot thnks mu and thanks 2 all the prison block team u been working hard as usual i think the games alot more interesting now with everything over the last month the games changed alot new jails new things 2 do new things 2 worry about guess it all adds 2 flavor so 2 speak thanks
there are way to many 2's in that

13 years ago  #47
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

MU Am i Imagining things or is this another new update? I protected a couple of dvd's and posted spares on the market. Now I see the ones I listed are no longer in my cell. I hope this is the case which means we dont have to worry about stuff that is equipped in our cells wont be sold only others. is this the case? Please advise

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #48
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

When you sell amenities, it should pull first from amens NOT in your cell and first from unprotected amens

13 years ago  #49
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

WOot woot... love that

13 years ago  #50
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Mufasa When you sell amenities, it should pull first from amens NOT in your cell and first from unprotected amens

Ok sir it does seem as tho this is now happening and is much appreciated It was annoying at first when it used to happen but would really suck now after paying $30 real cash to protect an amen only to have it sold instead of one our multiples. Thanks for getting this resolved

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread