Item Title

Item Description

Referring others to prison block

6 years ago  #11
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

Originally posted by skunkymonkey23
Originally posted by Mufasa I honestly did not do a mass mailing. I considered it, but yeah, I think mobile is the future.

A mass email may get a few old players back is all if they knew you was back. but yeah the mobile app sounds real cool

Yeah agree with this, would be great to see some of the old schools back, Kdawg, Prem ect...

6 years ago  #12
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by TheStag
Originally posted by Mufasa I honestly did not do a mass mailing. I considered it, but yeah, I think mobile is the future.

A mass email may get a few old players back is all if they knew you was back. but yeah the mobile app sounds real cool

Yeah agree with this, would be great to see some of the old schools back, Kdawg, Prem ect...

NAH LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES

6 years ago  #13
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Kron

NAH LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES

Lol if prisonblock stops you living your life then you never had one lol

6 years ago  #14
Level 22
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Lit fr. Wouldn't mind to see more old heads around.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread