Item Title

Item Description

Referring others to prison block

6 years ago  #1
Level 30
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I've searched through and I couldnt seem to find anything like this suggested. But maybe by increasing the reward for reffering people to PB may make people use it more, also help to make a larger online presence. Also by reffering 10 people and all reaching level 2 (as required) you could get a much better reward, again making people want to reffer more...

Just an idea. hope you like MU 

my thoughts exactly--->
6 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Honestly, I feel the reward is good as-is for now. The referral thing was (and still sometimes is) abused by players, so not looking to add more workload weeding out cheaters.

6 years ago  #3
Level 30

Originally posted by Mufasa Honestly, I feel the reward is good as-is for now. The referral thing was (and still sometimes is) abused by players, so not looking to add more workload weeding out cheaters.

Totally get that Mu. thanks for quickly reply.

my thoughts exactly--->
6 years ago  #4
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

All cheaters should have their personal information shared on every known ISIS sympathizer website with a picture of them wearing a shirt that says "Fuck Muhammad" and a Trump Make America Great Again hat.

6 years ago  #5
Level 30

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr All cheaters should have their personal information shared on every known ISIS sympathizer website with a picture of them wearing a shirt that says "Fuck Muhammad" and a Trump Make America Great Again hat.

Totally agree man. Ive not even referred one person before. just noticed it seemed quite low. But now thinking about it you could see how this could also be a problem so 5 favors is definitely fair.

Was more so thinking about ways of making PB more popular again.

my thoughts exactly--->
6 years ago  #6
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

I'm Hoping the mobile app helps bring more ppl here tbh. I'm sure Mu has already sent mass alerts to all former players (minus the cheats of course) but honestly a large portion of them may not use or check their email they used for here. With all the changes around here it would be great if we could get back the the number of players online that we used to have when I first started 7.5 yrs ago. Some people here wouldn't know what to do with all the random ppl we used to have attacking the fuck out of people...lol.

6 years ago  #7
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I honestly did not do a mass mailing. I considered it, but yeah, I think mobile is the future.

6 years ago  #8
Level 30

Originally posted by Mufasa I honestly did not do a mass mailing. I considered it, but yeah, I think mobile is the future.

A mass email may get a few old players back is all if they knew you was back. but yeah the mobile app sounds real cool

my thoughts exactly--->
6 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I honestly did not do a mass mailing. I considered it, but yeah, I think mobile is the future.

I think you should actually do it. If people knew you were active again as a admin this place will get flooded.

6 years ago  #10
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Now mu back it worth many returning like i have active staff encourages players . Good work mu

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread