Item Title

Item Description

Regarding the quick links

5 years ago  #1
Level 30
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I havent seen any other thread suggesting this but using drugs whilst criming is something that I do often. It would be better if I was able to apply drugs into the quick links for faster use. Is this possible to add?

my thoughts exactly--->
5 years ago  #2
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

unrelated, but a bit related, you should probably disable and delete the "multi-item use" function from our profile/account settings, as it no longer works.

5 years ago  #3
Banned
Gang: RVGE
Incarcerated: 6 years, 6 months

Originally posted by skunkymonkey23 I havent seen any other thread suggesting this but using drugs whilst criming is something that I do often. It would be better if I was able to apply drugs into the quick links for faster use. Is this possible to add?

+1 for this since this would be possible if my previous idea was added. (to have the option to add more slots for the quick links)

5 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by skunkymonkey23 I havent seen any other thread suggesting this but using drugs whilst criming is something that I do often. It would be better if I was able to apply drugs into the quick links for faster use. Is this possible to add?

Not a priority, but will add it to the TODO.

5 years ago  #5
Level 30
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Mufasa

Not a priority, but will add it to the TODO.

Awesome! Thanks mu

my thoughts exactly--->

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread