Item Title

Item Description

Replaying old missions

5 years ago  #1
Level 30
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I wondered if we could be able to pay with favours to replay an old incomplete mission that was missed or never completed. 

Last edited by skunkymonkey23 5 years ago

my thoughts exactly--->
5 years ago  #2
Level 32
Gang: Maintain
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

plus 1

5 years ago  #3
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew

or if missed the mission maybe chance to buy the amen from warden office for say up to 24hrs after mission

_
5 years ago  #4
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
5 years ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

That's not going to happen. That's not to say there won't be another way to get the amen, but not just replaying the mission.

5 years ago  #6
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Well hell let's just pay to re do events and pick the team with the Better amen again then. Or seeing how people miss joe let's just pay to bring joe back out again so I can get DVD too. Fuck nah.. I've missed out on missions and others have too why should we be able to pay to do that if we can't do others. Lol.... just being controversial btw.

5 years ago  #7
Level 30

Originally posted by Mufasa That's not going to happen. That's not to say there won't be another way to get the amen, but not just replaying the mission.

Cool thats good to know mu. Also @flyhigh some people havent got all day like you do sit on here... Events we get plenty of time some missions are very small in time to complete. So thats why its fair to ask or suggest things like this that hasn't already been said...

my thoughts exactly--->
5 years ago  #8
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

I'm not on here all day everyday skunkey. It's a good idea really. Like I said I was just being controversial knowing what Mu gonna say. And tbh it's not fair to the ones who do log in daily. I do think I've heard people saying that they didn't even get the mission tho last time and I think in my personal opinion that the ones saying they didn't get the mission aren't active daily.

5 years ago  #9
Level 30

Originally posted by FlyHigh I'm not on here all day everyday skunkey. It's a good idea really. Like I said I was just being controversial knowing what Mu gonna say. And tbh it's not fair to the ones who do log in daily. I do think I've heard people saying that they didn't even get the mission tho last time and I think in my personal opinion that the ones saying they didn't get the mission aren't active daily.

Yeah I get that Fly.

my thoughts exactly--->
5 years ago  #10
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 days

Mu has said before he decides when the mission come out and who they go to. Not everyone will get them and not everyone will do them. If ur online and you get one and are able to complete it the you should feel lucky. 😁

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread