Item Title

Item Description

Requests/Suggestions made reality

14 years ago  #181
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

yea but you all are scared you only attack lower cause your scared to attack on your own lvl

14 years ago  #182
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by biglou Mufasa,thses fight's are not matching up,whats the deal?

it happened to us, it's happening to you.  enjoy the transitional period.

14 years ago  #183
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by biglou Mufasa,thses fight's are not matching up,whats the deal?

I don't understand

14 years ago  #184
Level 4

You catch liquidfire6969, and manage to take $192 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 48 EXP! How come this doesn't happen all the time?

14 years ago  #185
Level 4

and can you make a clip of you mugging someone like when you grab him take a little $ then beat the shit out of him

14 years ago  #186
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by 1137 You catch liquidfire6969, and manage to take $192 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 48 EXP! How come this doesn't happen all the time?

because it's based on stats and randomization. As for your second post.. it makes no sense to me

14 years ago  #187
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

i think he wants an anamated clips for when you fight and beat the shit out of sume one 

14 years ago  #188
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Mufasa i amblademan bry, i got the requiref for a cleaner but it will not give me job. why? 

14 years ago  #189
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by blademanbry

Originally posted by Mufasa i amblademan bry, i got the requiref for a cleaner but it will not give me job. why? 

It goes by base stats. When you say you meet the requirements, is this including any numbers that are buffed by weapons/amenities?

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #190
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Thankz for all the help guyz...... and i wish u all a good year.. p.s.Mufasa's a Genius!!!!

GOD IS OUR SAVIOR.... AND WE SHALL REPENT..LIKE IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE... THOUGH SHALL NOT KILL. THOUGH WHO KILLS MUST PAY FOR THERE SINS...YOU CANNOT REACH HEAVEN WITH SINS... *GOD*

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread