Item Title

Item Description

Requests/Suggestions made reality

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

So, I figured I'd take a break from coding... other things... and take some time to bring to life some of the requests/suggestions I've gotten lately. Here are the fruits of that labor:

• Double-clicking the bank deposit field will pre-fill either all the money in your hand or the max you can deposit before going over your limit (suggested by KingTommy)
  • You can now reduce the price of any listing you have on the market, without waiting 24 hours and without incurring any additional fees (suggested by Fracker)
  • Going with the above, I've also made the marketplace a tad bit easier to navigate
  • You can now save presets of cell configurations so that it's quicker and easier to set your cell up for various tasks (such as battling, mugging, crimes etc) (suggested by ThyWhiskeyMan)
  • Yard searching is now hourly instead of daily, which gives you more to do during the day (vs blowing all your searches at once in the lower prisons), more searches per day, and balances things out where you won't always get your max searches every day (suggested by lotan)
  • Thanks in part to the previous change, the wait time before prison moves has been reduced from 24 hours to 4 hours. This should make things a bit easier for all you runners. We'll let this run and see how it does, but I reserve the right to raise it back up (to something like 12 hours) if things get funky (suggested by romz)

You may notice other little tweaks and additions that I've made around the prison as you explore, but those are the main ones. There are a few more suggestions I've got sorta half-completed here, but this should do for now. Never let it be said I don't listen to you scumbags.

Last edited by Mufasa 14 years ago

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Nice work Mufasa!

14 years ago  #3
Level 15

yeah, good work! i like that new cell changes ;-)

14 years ago  #4
Banned

Thank you sooo much! I'm seriously excited as hell about the updates.  Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions!

14 years ago  #5
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Nice! Thanks for considering the time to make and add these improvements.

There's one thing I found though. I'm sure if you're done adding these but while browsing the market, I noticed that there's no top quick link to the amenity shop.

14 years ago  #6
Level 29

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan Nice! Thanks for considering the time to make and add these improvements.

There's one thing I found though. I'm sure if you're done adding these but while browsing the market, I noticed that there's no top quick link to the amenity shop.

nice catch, added!

14 years ago  #7
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Love the cell presets =P

Gonna go looksie at the rest, nice job

14 years ago  #8
Level 14

The bank thing is pretty rad, tons better than having to calculate the limit on your own.

The marketplace is so much better to navigate now.

Oh one thing I had to mention, the transports .. you may want to change the warning that you get before moving.

http://i46.tinypic.com/71oj0h.png

Still says 24 hours, just a little thing .. but figured I'd mention it.

All in all, love the changes. =]

14 years ago  #9
Level 29

I was looking for that dialog, but didn't find it. Lemme search again

14 years ago  #10
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

WOW cant believe u actually consider what i said ! Thats amazing! Imma be the greatest runner ever

[R]

*** BTW, can we change the word "runner" for [commerciant]? Sounds better ***

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread