Item Title

Item Description

Requests/Suggestions made reality

14 years ago  #31
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Yeah, that was the idea behind the suggestion. True, I'll miss out on some searches but while I'm connected, it's a lil something extra to do between waits.

14 years ago  #32
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Woops, almost forgot that you can buy respected or favors for another inmate now.

http://www.prisonblock.com/warden-bribe

click the dropdown box to select another inmate, enter their username in the popup

14 years ago  #33
Level 11
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

sweet

14 years ago  #34
Level 18
Prison: South Dakota

Originally posted by Mufasa

You searched the yard 5 time(s) and found $567 along with 1 Energy Drink!

So $500 and 1 Energy drink per hour isn't worth it?

Yeah, so I missed when I got an energy drink earlier at work...but idk, just seemed a lot less than at first.

14 years ago  #35
Level 17

Glad to see that this game is different than 99/100 out there where the owners/admins (Mufasa and Tommy) actually listen to what the players suggest.

Keep up the good work, looks like it is time to up my respected status.

14 years ago  #36
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

s Musafa,

if you go through the comments of the people who actually do search yard doesn't like it, while others who don't are backing this.

Any ways, if you don't want to change this, can please add the time left for next search?

Also, All Inmate (http://www.prisonblock.com/inmates-online) this should have prison mention with their level, It will help people in finding who to attack, etc

14 years ago  #37
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

I noticed that the cell presets don't work. Could you check that? I've tried much but nothing happened.

~*~Mr.Mjt~*~ [::Lucky13::]
14 years ago  #38
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by whalebeat I noticed that the cell presets don't work. Could you check that? I've tried much but nothing happened.

Cell presets work great for me...

I'm back bitches.
14 years ago  #39
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

@Fracker: Actually, both sides are chiming in. Also, you can filter by prison, just look at the drop down at the top right

@whalebeat, as rach and others have said, presets are working. If they're not working for you, then can you actually be specific as to WHY they're not working? What's happening that's convincing you that it's not working?

14 years ago  #40
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa @whalebeat, as rach and others have said, presets are working. If they're not working for you, then can you actually be specific as to WHY they're not working? What's happening that's convincing you that it's not working?

Hes using firefox. Cant see the script in firefox. Cell presets are only available on IE.

@Mufasa, what @fracker meant is that if u click on the online ppl, ca u add more info? Like, "username"   "lvl"   "money"   "onlinetime" like it is now, but adding "and money", Think its a good add-on.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread