Item Title

Item Description

Requests/Suggestions made reality

14 years ago  #21
Level 18
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Yeah, for the new searches, the 'gains' could do with a lil bump up, or more search chances.

Even if its items like water or choc, more so than raw cash.

And noticed this last night, there's no edit button on the forums if you just posted and wanted to add a line to it.

All good though.

*edit*

just spotted it...so how come I didn't spot it last night?

14 years ago  #22
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

You searched the yard 5 time(s) and found $567 along with 1 Energy Drink!

So $500 and 1 Energy drink per hour isn't worth it?

14 years ago  #23
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Agreed. Yesterday I searched the yard once (the max 5 times for that hour) and I got $0. However, this morning I searched the yard and I made $1226.  While thats not a huge amount of money...if your an active player thats well over 15k for the day. Plus the items that you can get.   I know its not as gratifying as getting the cash all at once...but I hate only being able to search the yard once or twice a day.  Now, If I'm bored I can go search the yard.  Please give this new update a try for a few days.  Let's see how things workout before we start complaining to much.  Again, if your an active player the yard search every hour really will add up

14 years ago  #24
Banned

Originally posted by rach420 Ya, I've only searched 3 times because I keep forgetting, but 2 out of the 3 times I got this:  You searched the yard 5 time(s) and found $0!

Actually watch out for stamina plz u guys...stamina is the real changer" sort of thing.keep it always at 100% while searching for better results..

14 years ago  #25
Banned
Prison: Putnam

Originally posted by Mufasa
  • Yard searching is now hourly instead of daily, which gives you more to do during the day (vs blowing all your searches at once in the lower prisons), more searches per day, and balances things out where you won't always get your max searches every day (suggested by lotan)

Got a slight PROBLEM with this one....two problems actually....in Putnam....

1) I have a JOB. In real life. I'm going to missing out on searches...I'll be lucky if I can do 6-9/day instead of the previous 75.

2) Putnam used to be 75 searches a day right?  Now it's 3/hour.  75/3 = 25.  There are only 24 hours a day.  Searches at Putnam down to 72/day.  

It all equals out to less of everything in Putnam. 

Just sayin.

14 years ago  #26
Banned

Valid point bro.  Though, I guess this is just another way to prevent inmates camping out in Putnam

14 years ago  #27
Level 29

You're right Madoff, but Putnam is also very lax on other things as well. So it balances out

14 years ago  #28
Banned

Get that extra cash from Prison Pockets. Man, I haven't played since Putnam... I miss it =P

14 years ago  #29
Level 29

I got a $0 search, and then this in Arizona:

You searched the yard 5 time(s) and found $679 along with 1 Bottle of Water!

So yeah, it's definitely balancing out. That makes over 1200 in 3 hours plus two items

14 years ago  #30
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

To be honest, even with all this "searched the yard and gained $0" business, I think it's fine. I felt like the game was sort of ruined by the 100 searches at once. It's like, "Hey! Let me throw some FREE money at you! Want some water and chocolate too?" There was really no effort involved, it was just a reason to hop on once a day.

But this is just my (avid gamer) opinion. I do understand time limitations, etc, and that some people enjoy that sort of hop-on-and-click gameplay.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread