Item Title

Item Description

Robin hood

6 years ago  #1
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Robin hood DVD says it alters bank deposit depending on how much cash we have or something like that was just wondering is that dvd suppose to just change the max deposit just one time when you load it or periodcally keep changing every 5-10mins. 

6 years ago  #2
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Robin hood DVD says it alters bank deposit depending on how much cash we have or something like that was just wondering is that dvd suppose to just change the max deposit just one time when you load it or periodcally keep changing every 5-10mins. 

it changes depending how much cash you have on hand, i think the more cash you have the lower your bank account goes

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
6 years ago  #3
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

and if the deposit is bigger with ur cash, u cant deposit shit when this dvd is in ur cell

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #4
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Yeah the cash amount on hand don't effect how much is deposited cause I've kept same amount for a bit and it'll still just alter randomly. Just was wondering how exactly effected the bank

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread