Item Description

Rp1 and gamenights

4 years ago  #11
Level 38
Gang: Fuck Diesel
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 5 years, 29 days

Something isn't right...

03/04/2020 2:30pmSorry, you can't activate Ready Player One while The Warden has confiscated 3 or more from you

03/04/2020 2:30pmSorry, you can't activate Ready Player One while The Warden has confiscated 3 or more from you

03/04/2020 2:30pmReady player? Your mission begins no-- The Warden snatches your contraband and throws it in the bin

03/04/2020 2:30pmYou've received a new mission! You have 6 hours to Steal 4,860 items while raiding cells (Cells of dupes or members of your gang do not count)

Only 1 of the 3 I loaded gave me a mission but all 3 were confiscated... but its only saying I have 1 in the bin

4 years ago  #12
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

That’s cos your special......needs 🤪

Last edited by jaseleo 4 years ago

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
4 years ago  #13
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

4ross are you sure there confiscated or are they in your cell

_
4 years ago  #14
Level 43
Incarcerated: 7 years, 2 months

i tried also , 1 in bin , and same mesage , is bugged for the moment or BOSS still working on them

4 years ago  #15
Level 38
Gang: Fuck Diesel
Incarcerated: 5 years, 29 days

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 4ross are you sure there confiscated or are they in your cell

You're right man.. Forgot they load to cell now

4 years ago  #16
Level 43

it works now , thanks @Mu

4 years ago  #17
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by dynamoalex i tried also , 1 in bin , and same mesage , is bugged for the moment or BOSS still working on them

its clowns like you and heat finder that made the change necessary in the first place

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
4 years ago  #18
Level 43

get the fuck off from here , everyone could have infinits dvd's from the dolls, i will smash u continue fucking piece of shit

4 years ago  #19
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

There is no 1 person to blame there were lots of people using multiple rp1s this was always gonna happen we just need to move forward with game and use new tweaked bootlegs

_
4 years ago  #20
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by dynamoalex get the fuck off from here , everyone could have infinits dvd's from the dolls, i will smash u continue fucking piece of shit

truth hurts i guess, tell em how your previous accounts (lalapoo, thugleif,rhea...) were all banned for exploiting the game as well

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread