Item Title

Item Description

Rp1 and gamenights

4 years ago  #1
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

As we have all saw we cannot use more than 1 of these if 1 is in the bin is it possible to remove the fact they always go in bin and just have confiscation rate this way we may be able to use 1 or 2 before one land in bin this way huys can still use some but not to the same level as before

_
4 years ago  #2
Level 37

I think if rp1 rewards were better their would be more of an incentive to buy back from bin but with way things are nothing even worth 25 favs now let alone 100 favs for random bootleg

_
4 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Those are fair suggestions. The auto-confiscation was to help nerf them, and the rewards were reduced when folks just abused them. With the new limit, it may make sense to tweak both.

4 years ago  #4
Level 37

Ye I understand why it was done and needed to be but if you could take into consideration what I'm saying if not we're gonna end up with tons rp1 and gamenights with no purpose least if we had the chance to maybe youse 1 or 2 before 1 goes in bin would help the issue and abuse of them but thanks for reply

_
4 years ago  #5
Level 25
Gang: Vbucks
Incarcerated: 5 years, 12 days

02/28/2020 6:17pmSorry, you can't activate Game Night while The Warden has confiscated one from you

02/28/2020 6:17pmYour copy of Game Night spins and lands on NOTHING! The Warden chuckles evilly as he tosses it into the Bootleg Bin.

Hi, since we can only use 1 dvd at a time can you maybe change it so it always rewards something.

Also maybe add stats to both game night and ready player one so our spares aren't completely useless

4 years ago  #6
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Vbucks 02/28/2020 6:17pmSorry, you can't activate Game Night while The Warden has confiscated one from you

02/28/2020 6:17pmYour copy of Game Night spins and lands on NOTHING! The Warden chuckles evilly as he tosses it into the Bootleg Bin.

Hi, since we can only use 1 dvd at a time can you maybe change it so it always rewards something.

Also maybe add stats to both game night and ready player one so our spares aren't completely useless

just stick a timer on it like the calendars

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
4 years ago  #7
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Mufasa Those are fair suggestions. The auto-confiscation was to help nerf them, and the rewards were reduced when folks just abused them. With the new limit, it may make sense to tweak both.

RP1 rewards remain unchanged, while a couple changes were made to Game Night.

Both will allow up to 3 to be used now.

4 years ago  #8
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

nice work however...... Sorry, you can't activate Ready Player One while The Warden has confiscated 3 or more from you

I know 100% i dont have 3 with warden

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
4 years ago  #9
Level 37

Same here I only have 1 in bin

_
4 years ago  #10
Level 37