Item Title

Item Description

Ryze - Running Team

10 years ago  #11
Level 14
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 8 months

Youngkeef said on 01.28.2014 @ 4:51PM: no. it's fine though because me and her had a deal earlier that never went through. is she complaining?

AvengedReaperrr said on 01.27.2014 @ 11:34PM: Did you ever send her the items? Youngkeef said on 01.11.2014 @ 4:26AM: done except for freakme. i cant send her items. ill get someone else to do it. and tahnks

AvengedReaperrr said on 01.10.2014 @ 9:46PM: 10.K Sw Roxy. 7.K Sw Jak 3.K For FreakMe fuck lol send to her she in az sent wrong. And 1.k from me to keep

10 years ago  #12
Banned
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Originally posted by FreakMe We'll none of u know where my waters went so is all of ryze running team scammers? I'm done arguing with u dumb fucks but I'm holding reasuns responsible, and oh yea payback is a bitch I'll remind u of that when it happens bitch

Remember how i paid for me little fockers dvd but actually never got it. i paid 4keds and 3ksws for that thing. your order was only like 3ksws. If anything, you still have my items but i wasnt really trippin about it.

10 years ago  #13
Banned
Gang: Grave Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Mother fuckers i dont care who is bitching or not. I make a thread respect that shit stop running your mother fucking mouth on my threads. I dont care who owes who or what deals anyone had. This run team runs under me now and they ain't had no problems from what i have heard so far.. So if you have a problem bring it up to me rather then put your shit on my threads.

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #14
Level 15
Gang: Bunch of Bums
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

But GG puts his shit EVERYWHERE !!

Originally posted by TheProphecy Mother fuckers i dont care who is bitching or not. I make a thread respect that shit stop running your mother fucking mouth on my threads. I dont care who owes who or what deals anyone had. This run team runs under me now and they ain't had no problems from what i have heard so far.. So if you have a problem bring it up to me rather then put your shit on my threads.

10 years ago  #15
Banned

Originally posted by GG_Allin But GG puts his shit EVERYWHERE !!

Originally posted by TheProphecy Mother fuckers i dont care who is bitching or not. I make a thread respect that shit stop running your mother fucking mouth on my threads. I dont care who owes who or what deals anyone had. This run team runs under me now and they ain't had no problems from what i have heard so far.. So if you have a problem bring it up to me rather then put your shit on my threads.

not like im worried about the words you used bro. All the crying is what im talking about famo.. Dont have time for that kind of shit. You can have your own thoughts on it. But the crying shit is where i draw the line...

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #16
Level 15

You're to nice proph grow some balls

Originally posted by TheProphecy

not like im worried about the words you used bro. All the crying is what im talking about famo.. Dont have time for that kind of shit. You can have your own thoughts on it. But the crying shit is where i draw the line...

10 years ago  #17
Banned

Originally posted by GG_Allin You're to nice proph grow some balls

Originally posted by TheProphecy

rather stay out of bullshit rather then bringing something on man. Got other things going on rather then dealing with dumb drama people bring.

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #18
Level 15

GG hates subscribing to thread by accident

10 years ago  #19
Banned