Save PB!

1 year ago  #1
Level 30
Gang: Ghost Yard Mafia
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Let's save PB!! 

Mu can only do so much on his end.

If we want to keep this game around, we as players should find ways to draw new people in.

I want to make this thread to think of ways us players can help Mu.

The server is still up so that means this game isn't dead yet. 

So let's work together and bring this game back to life.

Last edited by GhostKilla74 1 year ago

1 year ago  #2
Level 30

@Mufasa I'd like to chat with you about an idea that's come up.

1 year ago  #3
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

what ever it takes to help this game grow im down, ive put alot of years into his and id like to see this continue to grow into something amazing like it use to be, i know alot of us has hard feelings toward each other for lots of reasons but i wanna be able to get us to work together to make this into something we all can enjoy alot more.

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
1 year ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: OLZ_
Incarcerated: 5 years, 9 months

Facts im here to stay and help we need fresh ideas things we can try like some new mentors since not many around even if we appoint our own we need to start throwing ideas out there see what works....

1 year ago  #5
Level 41
Gang: The vile Animal
Incarcerated: 5 years, 6 months

This game is so addictive from my experience. I honestly think it has not reached its fullest potential and to public in large. there are other games where there r not much complexities but still large group of people play for years.. I am talking abt that PB in prime,where there used to alot of yard events and various full fledged tournaments ( for example there was an xmas event 3-4 years back which extended to full month,and there was olympics event where many flash games were organised for medals etc.) these were some of best events for me. I dont have any knowledge in this field, but this should be explored if not. so i welcome new ideas and open discussions in this area.

1 year ago  #6
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Good sentiment, unfortunately aside from an event here and there when time permits, I'm not looking to expand or grow the game at this time.

1 year ago  #7
Level 36
Gang: TRUE 2 THE GAME
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Damn

1 year ago  #8
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Good sentiment, unfortunately aside from an event here and there when time permits, I'm not looking to expand or grow the game at this time.

Oh really? Hundreds of users were saying this fucking years ago, took you 10 years but congrats.

1 year ago  #9
Level 30

Originally posted by Mufasa Good sentiment, unfortunately aside from an event here and there when time permits, I'm not looking to expand or grow the game at this time.

Honestly Mu, You wouldn't have to expand the game much from what it is now for a while. I think we could bring a lot of new players in that are OK with what's here and already built. A lot of us have been here since our late teens/early 20s and appreciate the game you've built. I've talked with a lot of the older players and 100% of the people I talked with liked my idea. The most we'd be asking you for is a few more events per year so we can keep the game alive and draw new players in. I think with a little help you could make this game one of the best on the internet today. It's a unique game that's by far different from anything I've ever played. You've got a lot of PB fans that want to see this game move into the future and we'd love to help you build it up. So instead of just throwing us in the garbage, why don't you allow us to help you?

@Mufasa

Last edited by GhostKilla74 1 year ago

12 months ago  #10
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Here and there? If you dont give a shit about it then why not pass it on to someone who might make something of it. Some of us dweebs have been decade plus fans and the way you treat the game is a dying shame considering what it could have been. You'll probably ban me for this anyway

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread