Item Title

Item Description

Scammers

12 years ago  #11
Level 12
Gang: R TEAM
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 days

MaxMano scammed me out of 30k EDs for a PS3. I delivered the 30k eds, he said he would send me the PS3 when he came back from vacation. I guess he never came back from vacation. This was 1 month ago.

He said he was quitting the game, which was why he was selling everything. I should have known better.

12 years ago  #12
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

PS3 for 30keds? If it sounds too good to be true it usually is

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #13
Level 12
Gang: R TEAM
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 days

Originally posted by wormdogg10 PS3 for 30keds? If it sounds too good to be true it usually is

That's what I thought; but he assured me it was just because he was leaving the game and just wanted to sell everything. I spied his cell, he had it in his cell, amongst a few other amens. And then it was gone, while he was on vacation. What a douche. Just a heads up so no one falls for his shit again, in case he does come back to the game

12 years ago  #14
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

sliceNdice4life scammed me outta 5k eds a couple months back just thought i'd throw it up here cause hes in the circus and i know people like to beat down scammers when they have the chance! i'm headed there now.

12 years ago  #15
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Lol never saw that maxmano thing...I'm pretty sure I bought those eds from him....I'm guessing that's y he sold me 25 k eds for 30 bucks paypal lol

12 years ago  #16
Level 8
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Just a friendly reminder. Please add:

the name of the person who scammed you.

What the original deal was.

What happened.

No convo about said scam in this thread. If you need to reply to it, reply to the person posting in a private message. The person can edit their post if there has been a misunderstanding.

Thanks!

12 years ago  #17
Level 24
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Originally posted by JCsucks Name of Scammer: Juice_Lucy

What the deal was: $62.50 for favors

What happened: Sent the $ via paypal and once she received, she disabled her mail and didn't buy my listed amen. Found out after the fact that she'd cleaned out her cell earlier in the day by selling all good amens for low game cash. Might be done with the game and saw it as an opportunity to try and scam some ppl. (know of 1 other person she got via paypal last night)

Update...Paypal denied my request for a refund. I've filed an appeal.

I did get this message from her today out of no where:

Juice_Lucy said on 10.04.2011 @ 1:47PM:

UPDATE:

JCsucks said on 05.13.2012 @ 8:18PM:

Juice_Lucy paid me back and it should be noted in the scammers thread that is locked.

Thank you.

Last edited by Ajja 11 years ago

"thats not gross. gross would be sayin i'd suck a fart out her ass and hold it in like a bong hit"- rogerharkey in reference to his love for selena gomez (quote of yr)
12 years ago  #18
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by neo88 Name of Scammer: La_madrastra

What the deal was: My $55 paypal for Deathly Hallows 2

What happened: She got the money then not been on for over month now. Heard she scammed others as well.

sure this one made a new alias, ill pay well for proof. if you know message me, dont protect scammers you will get stabbed in the back

12 years ago  #19
Banned
Gang: Yakuza
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

EMINEMLOVER007

Scammer took items from my gang member and WAS supposed to provide 2850 EDS

12 years ago  #20
Level 22
Gang: Bunch of Bums
Incarcerated: 14 years, 23 days

Scammer : Callumthebest

The deal was 10k ed's for an elite.

Long story short: right before the deals about to go down he asks if it can be 2,5k ed's and 2,5k sw upfront and he'll post it

for 1$ on the market. So i accept and send the items to him, then messages him that the items are sent....

But get a reply the he's blocking my mails.... and no elite posted either incase some1 should think he hit the wrong button or something.

Afterwards i'm told he's a known scammer .... which was a bit late so letting y'all know.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread