Item Title

Item Description

Sell Amenities to Warden (rotates weekly/monthly)

5 years ago  #1
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Yo Mu. How about randomly selecting an amenity that can be sold to the warden on a weekly or monthly basis?

For example, this week, the warden will buy all Trtansformers DVD's for like 5 favs a piece. Next week, it could be Bags of Coal for 50 favs. Following week, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban for 20 favs. Or whatever; you can select an amen at random.

3:30am, so I haven't really given this much thought, but maybe this thread can ignite a discussion to get an idea like this shaped into something useful.

5 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

I don't want yo shit

5 years ago  #3
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 hours

Bahahahahahahhahahahaha

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
5 years ago  #4
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

NOBODY WANTS THIS SHIT. How about a little trash icon next to amens then

5 years ago  #5
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 hours

List for a dollar even shit get some bought

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
5 years ago  #6
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by JoeInBelize NOBODY WANTS THIS SHIT. How about a little trash icon next to amens then

I mean, I could add that, but as @jaseleo said, why not just dump them on the market for cheap.

5 years ago  #7
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 4 months

What about reversing the idea and selling one amen every so often whether it be new or old to give people the chance at getting protected stuff.. I know sometimes it's hard to find one DVD or one amen let alone trying to find 3 or 5 of them to protect it. Seeing how there is no option to pay favs to protect the common and very common maybe could just sell those from time to time like you did when Spiderman homecoming first came out.

5 years ago  #8
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Originally posted by JoeInBelize NOBODY WANTS THIS SHIT. How about a little trash icon next to amens then

Just give me your amens, no reason to just get rid of them.

5 years ago  #9
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Imagine if we had a trash icon for amens! Some emotional trainwreck like Lucile will get attacked once and then have an emotional breakdown and delete all her amens and then regret a day later

5 years ago  #10
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh What about reversing the idea and selling one amen every so often whether it be new or old to give people the chance at getting protected stuff.. I know sometimes it's hard to find one DVD or one amen let alone trying to find 3 or 5 of them to protect it. Seeing how there is no option to pay favs to protect the common and very common maybe could just sell those from time to time like you did when Spiderman homecoming first came out.

A big PLUS 1 on adding other common and very common amens to buy from the warden. As it is the amens that are sold in SD one should have before they even get here, or dont need when they do.

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread