Item Title

Item Description

September Referral Contest - Win XBOX 360's!

14 years ago  #11
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

hope the next referal prize will be mine....^^

14 years ago  #12
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 months

i hope people i called to play with get interested, they just register and never again come so they never manage to get lvl 2 and 50 atributes f*ck that

i need some quality geeks like me

14 years ago  #13
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

lol both of my brothers were marked as dupes

14 years ago  #14
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

I'm from Brazil can win the 360 too?

14 years ago  #15
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 months

if you get the most refferals in september, yes

14 years ago  #16
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

speaking of, Centong, did you get your Wii yet?

14 years ago  #17
Banned
Prison: San Quentin

First of all sorry for i didn't know that will not be allowed, and I have stop the offer long time already. Initially I thought to give some incentives to my referral to boost their interest on playing this game, I think it is a good way to promote this game as I see many of my referrals still enjoy playing this game and refers many friends here too. Anyway, now all my incentive referrals have been termed invalid, I think this case should be closed.

For member Barbarian, I hope you please don't disturb me anymore. At first, you want me to pay you $7,000 to create multiple ids in your office with your messages here:

Barbarian said on 09.12.2009 @ 1:02PM:

If you send me 7000$ I sing up from my work on your account,and I will reach level 2 and strenght: 50, speed: 50 and defence: 50.Do you want?

Then, I ignore you, you are not happy with it then again you threaten me with your messages below :

Barbarian said on 09.18.2009 @ 9:27PM:

I cant belive that you pay real money for refer....Better send mi 50.000 or i will tell to admins.that is improperly!!!! Good luck

I ignore you again as I rather accept admin decision than being threaten by you. I hope you please enjoy playing the game, and don't disturb me with your nonsense message.

Legendary Prisoners
14 years ago  #18
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Barbarian,

Just so you know, I regularly monitor referrals. eddielk and others have lost referrals that I manually checked and found to be dupes or not real players (i.e. bribed to play and get the stats to get favors and then left). Eddie does have a lot of referrals, but a lot of them also do stay and play and are active well-past being credited.

14 years ago  #19
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

i dont think that is not a good way to promote, as you see, im being referred by eddie as well, but i like this site too...and im very active in this site now...so why not...as you can see, Musafa is monitoring every single referrals that being referred, if they are inactive, even Eddie paid $100 per referral they still not qualified for the contest, so, I think Eddie is playing fair as well, but with a smart method, also, those inactive referrals already being dropped by Musafa, as long as the system is good, no one is playing unfair!!^^y

14 years ago  #20
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota

It's ok now...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread