Item Title

Item Description

September Referral Contest - Win XBOX 360's!

14 years ago  #41
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

He just play together with you yesterday? So you played together, but then don't see why they might be marked as invalid? Going by the list (you can go click too) she has more overall referalls than you do. I still awarded you both the max favors too

14 years ago  #42
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa He just play together with you yesterday? So you played together, but then don't see why they might be marked as invalid? Going by the list (you can go click too) she has more overall referalls than you do. I still awarded you both the max favors too

Overall Referrals? I having Overall 26 Referrals n 17 of them deleted on the list but Rach420 no one of her Overall Referrals deleted

inc4dominion -> Level 3 n realy active,  marked as invalid

ptstar -> Level 2 n playing with me yesterday, marked as invalid

ipunkers -> Last seen 2 days ago, marked as invalid too

If they DUPE, Im accept it n you can banned me forever from this site but If Active Referral marked as INVALID. That's not FAIR.

14 years ago  #43
Level 29

Sigh, it's people like you that ruin fun contests like this.

Overall Referrals? I having Overall 26 Referrals n 17 of them deleted on the list but Rach420 no one of her Overall Referrals deleted

2 of Rach's referrals were Invalidated.

3 were marked as dupes

1 was outright banned.

She currently has a total of 11 valid referrals. That means that 6 out of 17 referrals were removed. That's 35%, more than one third. There's that theory smacked down.

Let's touch on you asking your referrals to stay active until the contest was over after I mentioned that inactive referrals would be invalidated.

ptstar -> Level 2 n playing with me yesterday, marked as invalid

ptstar. credited to you as a referral on the 19th, then suddenly stopped playing until magically, I mention to you about inactive referrals and then he pops on that same day, does a lot, then disappears. The day the contest ended, he bought a chocolate bar. Yeah, that's active.

inc4dominion -> Level 3 n realy active,  marked as invalid

Credited to your account on the 19th, since that point has done nothing but log in and out to LOOK active.

ipunkers -> Last seen 2 days ago, marked as invalid too

Last seen 2 days ago, simply logging in. This person credited to your account on the 19th, bought a vest hours later, then didn't even log in again until the last day of the contest....

Shall we keep going talking about things we know nothing about, or would you like to accept that you tried to violate the spirit of the contest by not only paying people to register and meet the requirements, but holding their payments until you "won" the contest which resulted in a bunch of bullshit accounts from people trying to (literally) make a buck. You should be happy that I didn't completely eliminate you from the contest like Eddie (who referred you in the same manner)

14 years ago  #44
Banned

If I paying them, they will keep active daily until contest end but as u saw. Not many of them keep playing, they only playing when having free time. Im just sent u message to explain why im so mad.  Even Im disqualify, Im happy if REVENGE won that XBOX because he's playing fair. Thanks!!

14 years ago  #45
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa

Shall we keep going talking about things we know nothing about, or would you like to accept that you tried to violate the spirit of the contest by not only paying people to register and meet the requirements, but holding their payments until you "won" the contest which resulted in a bunch of bullshit accounts from people trying to (literally) make a buck. You should be happy that I didn't completely eliminate you from the contest like Eddie (who referred you in the same manner)

Wow.. wow. This is too much. I only pay incentives for playing the game if they able to reach level 2. Then if they continue or not continues playing the game, is none of my business. This is already bring up on the forum before, admin have already acknowledged about this. Well,  I have never pay a single people to stay active with the game nor holding payment sort of bribe to anyone to stay active until i win.  You can check with my referrals if you want.  In fact some of my active referrals is my online friends that i didn't pay them to play at all.  i have already disqualify with this contest, i am not here to claim any prize but to defense myself for those nonsense accuse.

By the way, as you said, 3 of my referrals doing charge back and 1 of my referral trying to hack to the game site. What is this all related to me? i am not involve at all. Anyway, i apologize for my referrals if they brings trouble to your game site.

A suggestion that if there is any new contest in future, please do specify the contest rules clearly to prevent so much misunderstanding.

regards. 

Legendary Prisoners
14 years ago  #46
Level 9
Prison: Putnam

Maybe know the people you recruit?

14 years ago  #47
Banned

Is that paying someone to reach level 2 is break contest rules?

14 years ago  #48
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by vanhelsing Is that paying someone to reach level 2 is break contest rules?

Our goal with these contests is to give players a fun way to get new friends into the game, and possibly earn something awesome for themselves (in this case an xbox, and a wii previously). New players means more people in the community to chill with, and more people helping us work out the bugs and suggest possible new additions to the site.

However, there is a difference between being paid to do something, and doing it because it looks interesting. Obviously someone who's excited about coming into PBlock for personal enjoyment will have a lot more to offer than someone who joins the site because they're trying to make money.

The rules never specifically stated that paying someone to play is illegal, but as Mufasa mentioned, it does destroy the spirit of the contest. And i can guarentee that 90% of the players who were paid to be here will leave right after they meet the requirements to get their money. A much smaller percentage leaves if they came for their own enjoyment.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #49
Level 29

This is retarded, and this is why there won't be anymore contests like this.

14 years ago  #50
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota

I dont remember who is the first posted on forum that cheaters must be discharged from contest...

This is the game,not  earning money site or something like that!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread