Item Title

Item Description

Side Missions/Quests - A new system

9 years ago  #21
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Carrot
Originally posted by DarkSoul It's been n year since I suggested this. KT appreciated it but till this day there is nothing going on.. I wonder if this game is left out? Just because MB getting a popularity ?

U wonder if its left out?

how would a 3 months old know? unless a dupe

9 years ago  #22
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 9 months

Originally posted by DarkSoul
Originally posted by DarkSoul It's been n year since I suggested this. KT appreciated it but till this day there is nothing going on.. I wonder if this game is left out? Just because MB getting a popularity ?

Im playing a game that had 4 events in the last 2 weeks so yeah this is definitively left out

9 years ago  #23
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by DarkSoul

Im playing a game that had 4 events in the last 2 weeks so yeah this is definitively left out

Not "definitively", "relatively".

9 years ago  #24
Level 28

what is the point in definite or relative? when game is left out it is simply left out

8 years ago  #25
Level 28

FUCK THE RANDOM VARIABLES AND YARD OPENINGS ! GET THIS SHIT ON THE BOARD

8 years ago  #26
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by DarkSoul FUCK THE RANDOM VARIABLES AND YARD OPENINGS ! GET THIS SHIT ON THE BOARD

word. funny how little can be made every 6 months to trick people into believing shit is gonna happen in here.. heres some green numbers guys, get all excited and ill be back in 8 months to add something close to useless just to have you dumbfucks holding your breath

Last edited by DemOlition 8 years ago

8 years ago  #27
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 9 months

You guys wasted so much time believing, Idle Media drinks champagne and eats caviar laughing at yall asses buying favors probably 😂😂😂

8 years ago  #28
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Carrot You guys wasted so much time believing, Idle Media drinks champagne and eats caviar laughing at yall asses buying favors probably 😂😂😂

I highly doubt they're making a killing enough to be drinking champagne and eating caviar while laughing at us buying favors to keep the game free for you, bud.

8 years ago  #29
Level 23
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

the shitty thing about free market capitalism is that consumers have a choice. you dont like the idle media product then choose a different supplier.

idle media idle haha. idle..... clue is in name

8 years ago  #30
Level 28

Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by DarkSoul FUCK THE RANDOM VARIABLES AND YARD OPENINGS ! GET THIS SHIT ON THE BOARD

word. funny how little can be made every 6 months to trick people into believing shit is gonna happen in here.. heres some green numbers guys, get all excited and ill be back in 8 months to add something close to useless just to have you dumbfucks holding your breath

LMFAO ! Now to add insult to injury some random guy can enter lower prison to play noob fetish there

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread