Item Title

Item Description

Some quick gym changes

14 years ago  #121
Level 18
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Mufasa @1977 - you could always mug lower levels no?

no, for some days it was just allowed to mug/ attack 2 levels higher or lower than me. now i tried it on a lvl9 and it works again.

sometimes antisocial - always antifascist
14 years ago  #122
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by DEADPOOL Well the changes in this game are way too drastic and Im sorry everyone, but this game keeps getting lamer and lamer, I log on once a day now to train in the gym and get shit for it, I wasted all that time and favors for all the crap in my cell, for this?....LATER GUYS!!!!!!

There is no difference since everyone is affected. It just makes it harder to level up when you are a higher level but you are going to be affected the same way when you reach that level. Use your logic. It`s not like if it is a real change. It is just a small change on what levels you are. Haver you ever played runescape or Maplestory or something like that. Where the higher levels have to work harder than the lower levels to level up. It`s the same thing here.

And no please do not reset the game. We will just have to do better. They just got lucky and we have to try and catch up.

@unabate...

Do not ask if I want to trade my clean toilet. I am keeping it. If you want to spy on me...read my profile...It's worth it.
14 years ago  #123
Banned

Ok... so should I consider this normal now or is this just some bad cases of coincedence? This has happened 4-5 times now.....You trained using 28 energy, gained 20 strength and 540 exp. Whats the deal??

14 years ago  #124
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Have you tried reading this thread a bit to find an answer?

14 years ago  #125
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan Have you tried reading this thread a bit to find an answer?

Wtf Whisky, that asking a lot. You must be some kind of monster!

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #126
Banned

Yea smartass, I read all the posts in this thread.   From what I understand its supposed to be randomized and you can gain 80-150%. My question is.... should I expect this to keep happening where I only gain 80%? The last 4-5 times Ive trained it hasnt been anymore than that.

14 years ago  #127
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

If you've truly really read all the posts, which I'm sure you haven't, you wouldn't have posted your stupid question twice. Try again an other 4-5 times, if you already haven't (dumb bitch), and be amazed by the power of randomization.

14 years ago  #128
Banned

Whisky:  I was simply asking a question. There's no reason to be a smartass prick and throw in your unwanted 2 cents. Go do something productive, suck your boyfriends dick and shut the fuck up when Im not talking to you.

Everyone else, thank you and have a nice day. 

14 years ago  #129
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

whiskey u rage'n faggot go fuck off . talk shit to someone else like a lil bitch. u talk shit to ppl on a game because u dont have the balls to do it in real life. and why? because yer a lil smart mouth bitch who cant back shyt up. please  say u live somewhere in illinois so i can come and beat yer lil bitch ass. your an internet tuff guy....hope it makes u feel better to talk shyt to a woman who was simply asking a question. go choke on a dick u asshole

14 years ago  #130
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan If you've truly really read all the posts, which I'm sure you haven't, you wouldn't have posted your stupid question twice. Try again an other 4-5 times, if you already haven't (dumb bitch), and be amazed by the power of randomization.

Wow, I was amused, but now that's just harsh. Ya okay, buddy?

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread