Item Title

Item Description

Some quick gym changes

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

To help counteract how predictable and linear training can be, I've added in a little bit of randomization to the training (don't know why I didn't do it sooner).

Also (and the higher levels will hate this), I've added in code to help account for the insane rates that energy and stamina grows, so that it actually becomes progressively harder to train at higher levels. In reality, it'll only be slightly harder than it is now because the sheer amount you'll be training will offset it.

This also means that lower levels will see bigger results from their training early on, and taper off as things go on.

As always, I'll be keeping an eye on this and seeing how it works out. I've already got 1 or two ideas in mind for tweaking of this formula, but let's see how things go first.

OK, as you were...

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Dont do it please..Isnt important if we gain less stats,but i always want to know how much STM will lose per training,how stats will  gain with that STM etc. 

And with these changes we cant know that

I was thinking that Strategy of finding best cell for training,best amenities in cell for your level,way how we training  is imortant in this game to be better from others...

14 years ago  #3
Level 19

You trained using 63 energy, gained 77 speed and 5360 exp

stm is 247 on 100%....

14 years ago  #4
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I've added in a little bit of randomization to the training.  

Doesn't seem so small to me lol

14 years ago  #5
Level 15

I think it should stay the same as it was. We had to start to start somewhere and it made us want it more. How will someone catch up with someone else? I think that it should be like it was in my opinion

14 years ago  #6
Level 15

Why should someone be respected then? I feel these sort of things make a game too easy.

14 years ago  #7
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

guess the masterplan behind gain more exp points is a faster leveling up with lower stats, so that the new hp changes will show to advantage. and that more people will be ready soon for a new prison. just my opinion...

sometimes antisocial - always antifascist
14 years ago  #8
Level 19

Crimes are randomized....and that its cool

But not training please!

14 years ago  #9
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

@whiskey: "Doesn't seem so small to me lol" - the randomization isn't what you're seeing. The randomization is actually beneficial. You can train and get anywhere from 80-150% of what you normally would train, so I think the non-small thing you're seeing is the reduction in the amount trained for higher levels.

@DG: "Why should someone be respected then? I feel these sort of things make a game too easy."

How does this make the game too easy? And what does it have to do with respected?

14 years ago  #10
Level 19

Plese change to old Mufasa,its better...

I was always loved to planning how stats will gain,what will be if i equip more bikes...will i lose less stm and spent less water-then with that money buy NRGs etc

Always writeing all to paper and decided what is best...now all that no make sence

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread