Item Title

Item Description

Some quick gym changes

14 years ago  #31
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Barbarian Higher levels will gaining more stats,i am sure that Mufasa will change that...

Its not good like now,level 13 gaining more stats then me-that no make sence

sure it does, it means that as you gain a level, you'll need to work harder to get training stats (read: stamina) up, and not just depend on it being the flat value it used to be.

Think about it logically. As you level up, you need more stamina to get more out of training. Makes sense doesn't it? You're also using more energy and more stamina to gain bigger numbers. So while they may gain a better ratio, you're still gaining more per train.

All of the discussion here has actually convinced me that this was the right change to make.

14 years ago  #32
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Yeah,but this can turn game that mail goal will be just Training and Crimes...Thats is little borring

Nobody will Attack or Mug anybody becouse he will get EXP for that and gaining lot EXP is not so good now

14 years ago  #33
Level 29

The whole point is to discourage level squatters. You earn EXP when you train and do crimes too...

regardless. this will play out. we'll see how it goes.

14 years ago  #34
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

That does make sense but what if you compare a lvl 13 to a lvl 17. If both have the same cell size and amenities equiped. Will the lvl 13 gain more then a lvl 17? If he does then you really should get rid of the xp loss when we lose a fight.

An idea someone mailed me would be to make the stat reduction prison oriented instead of lvl oriented. With the new prison coming up, the gap between players in a single prison will tighten up and the competitiveness will be fairer.

Your idea of having a stat gain reduction based on player lvl might actually make the game less attractive. Players might start to mainly only train to make the most out of their lvl.

14 years ago  #35
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

I think this willl work out well.

14 years ago  #36
Level 29

A player at level 17 will have more base stamina than a level 13 player, which means more for a % increaser to work with. At level 13 you'd have to have 130 stamina for a 1:1 train (randomness aside and at 100%) at level 17 you'd have to have 170.

At 13, your base stamina is 148.

At 17 your base stamina is 164.

Taking randomness and amenities out of the equation and using the OLD method,...

training with 30 NRG at level 13 will net you 44.4 stats

training with 30 NRG at level 17 will net you 49.2 stats

Taking randomness and amenities out of the equation and using the NEW method,...

training with 30 NRG at level 13 will net you 34.15 stats

training with 30 NRG at level 17 will net you 28.94 stats

Not a huge difference, especially when we consider that a higher level player will be training with considerably larger amounts of NRG (some are training with 3 digits) AND stamina (because %-based modifiers do more when you have more to augment).

Beyond that though, a prison-based augmenter may also work, and I'll pow-wow with Tommy on monday on something like that

14 years ago  #37
Level 19

I agree 100% with ThyWhiskyman,stat reduction prison oriented instead of lvl oriented!

And dont kill desire fo level up,higher level must to gain more stats than all lower...and least 1 stat

I was,and all others probably,been very very very happy every time when i level up!

Like WOW,i will gain more stats now,be stronger,better place on most wanted list !! Etc.

Now that will be DAMN,Fuck i just level up!

I think all is needed to do is more EXP from training,to disable people that camping on one level,and few prisons more...

14 years ago  #38
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

I diagree with the fighting only 3 levels above u I play many other games and there is no limit on who u can fight. This really limits who u can attack. Seems like if u train every time u can your level will go up too fast and u will be competeing against people u can't beat. Will not be useing energy frink and such to train anymore makes u level too fast

14 years ago  #39
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Oh and I agree being respected is now a waste as who wants to beable to train faster. I know I will be training a lot less now

14 years ago  #40
Level 15

trained 61 energy, (203 stamina), got 123 def... seems to work as before, hm.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread