Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

that stupid how can 1977 attack a lvl 9 and he's lvl 15

14 years ago  #132
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by kingtommy Wow, I was amused, but now that's just harsh. Ya okay, buddy?

In my defence, I had drunk too much tea and was sleep deprived which lead me prone to rash, insensible and impatient behaviorism. I did think about deleting my post when I went to bed but decided otherwise. Since I already lost the equivalent of 100 reputation points within this community by calling an intellectually lazy woman a "dumb bitch", let me add, to that, that no bunny huggers will make me say I'm sorry, because I'm not. Know, Demon, that your real life threats make you look evenly, if not more, ridiculous than I am. Don't have the wrong impression though. I, too, would be glad to show you my kung-fu skills but I sadly don't live anywhere near Illinois; I live in Quebec. If you, however, want to be a hero that badly and save defenceless women from evil persons like me; may I suggest you a good game called "Zelda: The Ocarina of Time"? It's a great game. Not only do you get to save a sexy princess, but you also save an entire world from evil.

Now I don't believe this thread is about me, so I'm sorry in advanced if this ever derails too much and makes it hard to answer those with real, legitimate and thoughtful questions.

14 years ago  #133
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

man Thats bad thing i trained 28 energy and gained 23 speed and my stamina was 132/132 please change it back

14 years ago  #134
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Stat_Jack,

I don't some mathematics rather then crying around (which i know is totally waste). Ok so here is my results

Previously the stats per training was calculated by this forumlla

(nrg *(stm/100))

e.g if you have 100 nrg & 200 stm then you were geting 200 stats per training

but now musafa added another thing, thewhiskyman call it "Base modifier" so i will use same. According to my calculation which is

at NJ=100%

putnam = 80%

AZ = 60%

So let say you had nrg 100 & 200 stm & u were getting 200, But now if you are at putnam you will start getting 80% which is

160/training. Musafa also added randomize which means you can get 80% of 160 upto 150%, so range is 128-240

14 years ago  #135
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Zelda OoT is in fact, an epic game.

Since most of the new posts in this thread make me question the level of intelligence of some of you (and stick forks in the eyes of others), this thread is done. The changes are staying.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread