Item Title

Item Description

Special Missions: Tweet this!

5 years ago  #11
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Just think it's a big assumption on your part that these missions fit everyone else's schedule but overseas? You see a mission at 7:30 AM game time, that is 4:30 AM West Coast time. FYI mine didn't get done either. Just don't see the need to worry about it? If ya can do em do em if not go on bout your day?

5 years ago  #12
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe

just check in the game every so often its not hard i work 10-14 hours every day and only missed 1 mission cuz i was like fuck it im finna get some sleep its fine like it is, no notification for joe but ppl get a hold of him no problem

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #13
Level 36

i personally love the missions, Mu. I like the bit of shakeup to the game, training is repetitive. Guarding what i own like a dragon in a subterranean cave had gotten a bit strange. I see why telling everyone when one is coming misses the point, you want us popping in and out to check on things, you want different missions without warning and unless a player is relentless they won't be 100% in completing them. It doesn't mean your game is ruined, the things you get for completing the missions, at least so far, are obtainable in other ways.

5 years ago  #14
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Special missions are just that and have to be done in that time frame. I've missed most of them too, but it is what is. The other missions you start when you get on. I check in on my phone while I'm at work and try to do them, but I don't have time

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #15
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

I missed the avengers mission..but have been able to catch the rest of them & have done them on the phone..takes a min but is doable..nice change up Mu

5 years ago  #16
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 19 days

Great addition to the game regardless if it's targeted the time zone or the reward it's something's different from the same old grind that everyone has been looking for, lets hope it becomes a perm feature and automated possibly only activated for those online an hour or 2 either side of activation

Good shit mu keep spicing it up

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
5 years ago  #17
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I agree jaseleo if missions were activated for those active for few hours it would stop them dupes getting shit regardless though great addition to the game mu would love to see rewards for most active players in a month that would be a good incentive for the game and players

_
5 years ago  #18
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by jaseleo Great addition to the game regardless if it's targeted the time zone or the reward it's something's different from the same old grind that everyone has been looking for, lets hope it becomes a perm feature and automated possibly only activated for those online an hour or 2 either side of activation

Good shit mu keep spicing it up

So far, aside from RP1 missions, I've typically set it to give to folks of a minimum level and registered for a minimum amount of time.

Last edited by Mufasa 5 years ago

5 years ago  #19
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Great stuff

_

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread