Item Title

Item Description

Special Missions: Tweet this!

5 years ago  #1
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Hey Mu. Can you have it so that a tweet is sent out every time you have a special mission available? Can this be automated somehow? How about sharing a post on Facebook, as well? Then we can turn on notifications for your posts. Thanks!

Last edited by JoeInBelize 5 years ago

5 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Not really. That's not how it currently works, or likely will work. As I said before, right now I'm testing and perfecting the system. We'll see what the future brings.

5 years ago  #3
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM

So the events are manually triggered? If so, can you send out a quick tweet whenever you trigger one that just says “special mission mofos”?

5 years ago  #4
Level 29

Manually triggered in some cases, but also targeted. Not everyone gets them, or gets the same ones, so a mass tweet wouldn't be worth it.

And honestly, it's a reason to check in.

5 years ago  #5
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

If you miss a mission will it come back around or a one and done thing? Example..I missed the dig up the doe mission in the yard and lost out on new avengers. Was that the only shot at that particular mission?

5 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

It would be good if there was some sort of notification for us in different time zones(but see where your coming from in your reply to joe). But could we can get them during times we are likely to be on if it aint to much drama. As i got mine at like 2:52pm game time which is like 3 am in the Sunday morning for me and it was a 6hr challenge but being Sunday most people have a sleep in.. So had no real way of doing it . The first one was at 7;26 am game time which was 9:26 pm where im at so i was lucky i was on.

5 years ago  #7
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm

Maybe you can send Mu your schedule for the week and he can work around it? Just a thought?

5 years ago  #8
Level 34

Originally posted by Bucktrap Maybe you can send Mu your schedule for the week and he can work around it? Just a thought?

its ok for usa players as it gives it during your day or evening but for us other players in different time zones it giving it during times when we aint likely to be on . which is why i asked if he could have it so it does it when other time zones are likely to be on too. so its got nothing to do with my schedule just asking if it can be made bit more accessible to all players

Last edited by death187 5 years ago

5 years ago  #9
Level 29

Kind of a moot point. I'm still testing and working on the missions system, so it makes sense that I will be doing that during the hours I'm awake and have a functional brain.

5 years ago  #10
Level 34

yeah that's true didnt really read your first post just thought i ask about it is all so that way when u get done testing or when u decide to run it automated or how ever it is run it takes in to account other time zones too if possible.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread