Item Title

Item Description

The FINAL word on Dupe accounts.

13 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Apparently, it's not enough that there's 50 threads on this or that it's in the rules, people either can't seem to comprehend this or want to cry for an exception and threaten all sorts of stuff if it doesn't happen (real talk, someone threatened to call the police if it wasn't removed).

To protect the integrity of this game, measures are in place to help prevent people from making duplicate accounts and reaping the benefits. Rather than just banning people, there's a dupe detector in place. If you are marked as a dupe, you can not interact with your dupe other than shit like mailing. No, the system doesn't give a flying fuck that it's your cousin's neighbor that just came over to buy sugar and you showed them the game from your computer. You're now a dupe.

Once marked a dupe, I don't want to hear shit. I'm not going to ask you fax documents in verifying that you and another player are unique people. Even unique people playing in the same household can be just as unfair as the same person controlling two accounts.

Don't make threads all baffled and confused about how you're marked as a dupe when all you did was log on from your friend's computer. You just answered your own question dumbass.

Don't email in threatening to leave the game or never buy favors again unless the dupe tag is removed. I don't care. In the history of this game I've NEVER unmarked people as dupe. I'm marked dupe of Tommy and can't attack him. Not changing. I'm marked dupe of a couple players I had to log into their accounts and check shit on. Not changing.

I've already made some exceptions in the past, and we see how that turned out. So no, this isn't going to change. In fact, with the bullshit people pull, I can see it getting worse (i.e. every account after the second found to be a dupe will be banned, limiting it to 2 accounts per location). So get over it and stop wasting my damn time and space in the forums with the same fucking bullshit over and over.

*edit* WAY too many people are thinking this posts means you can have 2 accounts. You can NOT have more than one account. You are allowed ONE account. UNO. No more than 1! Got it?

Last edited by Mufasa 13 years ago

13 years ago  #2
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Well said Mu   broken links tho.

13 years ago  #3
Level 29

woops, links fixed

13 years ago  #4
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

lol good stuff. banhammer!!!!!

Click on my profile to find out about Prisonblocks Dealers Crime guides: New_Jersey, Putnam, Arizona Amenities list
13 years ago  #5
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

I haven't seen any yet, but when I do, I'll report it. Dont worry, I wont let you down.

PrisonBlock's Freedom Fighter! See me? Run.
13 years ago  #6
Level 15
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

nice.....well I promise not to have my cousins,uncles.sisters brother playing on my computer...

13 years ago  #7
Level 2
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

well there is a prob that i hate to say but i never showed my account

13 years ago  #8
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Oh, I see. So if one of my friends made an account in this household and another one actually lives here, that makes 3 accounts created in this household which is my situation, but only 2 of us are actually playing this on this adress, is this still against the rules?

13 years ago  #9
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

Mufasa, I seem to be duped with Browning and Gumbo? We dont even live in the same countries, let alone ever logged on from same pc's. The only thing I can think of is if we logged on from cell phones?

Not really moaning, but it was inconvenient as I tried to buy their items.

13 years ago  #10
Level 29

Originally posted by Raul_Duke Mufasa, I seem to be duped with Browning and Gumbo? We dont even live in the same countries, let alone ever logged on from same pc's. The only thing I can think of is if we logged on from cell phones?

Not really moaning, but it was inconvenient as I tried to buy their items.

A cell phone will do it. We may implement blocks for cell phone ips in the future, but for now it's safer not to. What phone are you using on Orange btw?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread