Item Title

Item Description

The WTF-does-this-do OR How-the-fuck-does-this-work thread

6 years ago  #11
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by Mufasa Just because the thread exists, doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and host QA night lol. Figure some of it out for yourselves

dead easy, just put wtf each thing does in the description... more information needed yet again. we are here to play against eachother not work out what magical wonders each new amenity brings.

feel like everything i say in here is negative, why do you think that is?

A) is it because im a dick?

B) am i just fed up of what is percived to be a clique of players given handouts for hand jobs?

C) do i feel like weve went over the lack of information before?

D) is it because im not a member of the clique?

E) or is it ive hit my target and no longer wish to play against the warden.

F) other

answers on a postcard addressed to

Lord_Dong the peoples champion

south dakota

cell 13

thank you for your time and i look forward to some witty banter as to my reasoning.

best F) other answer wins a prize

6 years ago  #12
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

It’s probably all of the above @Lord_Dong... I’m entering that as my (F) guess

6 years ago  #13
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by Mufasa Just because the thread exists, doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and host QA night lol. Figure some of it out for yourselves

dead easy, just put wtf each thing does in the description... more information needed yet again. we are here to play against eachother not work out what magical wonders each new amenity brings.

feel like everything i say in here is negative, why do you think that is?

A) is it because im a dick?

B) am i just fed up of what is percived to be a clique of players given handouts for hand jobs?

C) do i feel like weve went over the lack of information before?

D) is it because im not a member of the clique?

E) or is it ive hit my target and no longer wish to play against the warden.

F) other

answers on a postcard addressed to

Lord_Dong the peoples champion

south dakota

cell 13

thank you for your time and i look forward to some witty banter as to my reasoning.

best F) other answer wins a prize

What clique exactly is it that you feel you are not part of?

I've also never been one to spell out every single thing. Nothing's changed there. Live with it.

Last edited by Mufasa 6 years ago

6 years ago  #14
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

im not part of the clique that gets handouts like 6 hour black candles. information about what amenities are coming out in the next event so i can sell that amenity before others know whats going on... nor do i want this advantage. i can live with it but can they? (be seeing you guys in the yard)

we spoke of more information required before (http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Possible-bug-with-JoeWarden-t49970-post958768.html#post958768). its your game, you can take the ball home at any point you choose i get it.

im not looking to have a go at you im just looking to help the game from a players point of view. if i dont speak up how else will you know?

looking forward to the next event, hope to see you out there

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
6 years ago  #15
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Damn 6 hour black candle.....that would have been like 144mil base stats for me with cc's.....I need one of them

6 years ago  #16
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Pistol22 Damn 6 hour black candle.....that would have been like 144mil base stats for me with cc's.....I need one of them

08/30/2017 11:18am

Bluesky just listed 1 Black Candle on the market for 220 favors each in South Dakota!

08/30/2017 11:06am

Bluesky just listed 1 Black Candle on the market for 220 favors each in South Dakota!

6 hours of black candle will only cost you 2860 favs😂😂😂😂

6 years ago  #17
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

I made this thread to try get some helpful dialogue existing when people are COMPLETELY stuck... Trying very hard to do the perpers a fav as well as you so people don't end up angry. I may well have failed in my task.

6 years ago  #18
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by rog_
Originally posted by anthonypowell
Originally posted by Pistol22 Damn 6 hour black candle.....that would have been like 144mil base stats for me with cc's.....I need one of them

08/30/2017 11:18am

08/30/2017 11:06am

6 hours of black candle will only cost you 2860 favs😂😂😂😂

I'm THIS close to fucking blue up. seems like this dude is the only one getting lucky with these and then he marks up for 20x profit. yes I'm aware you can see this blue... say sumthin. I WISH A MFKA WOULD *fingers crossed*

greedy cunt

I know right... totes agree...

6 years ago  #19
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong im not part of the clique that gets handouts like 6 hour black candles. information about what amenities are coming out in the next event so i can sell that amenity before others know whats going on... nor do i want this advantage. i can live with it but can they? (be seeing you guys in the yard)

we spoke of more information required before (http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Possible-bug-with-JoeWarden-t49970-post958768.html#post958768). its your game, you can take the ball home at any point you choose i get it.

im not looking to have a go at you im just looking to help the game from a players point of view. if i dont speak up how else will you know?

looking forward to the next event, hope to see you out there

Ah, the mentor club. The same mentors in this thread asking for answers that I'm not giving. It does really seem the black candle thing has still got folks panties in a bunch. Yes, the rollout wasn't smooth. Yes, they got tweaked later on. We've been over it. You can move on or continue to let the grains of sand grind in your nether-regions.

As for knowing what's coming: yes, they get to test events first. It's not perfect, but definitely better than just releasing it with NO ONE testing and having to go back and retcon even more things (which I'm sure there would be complaining about).

I mean really, haven't we already been over this? Indeed, I feel like I'm just repeating exactly what I've already said in the link you posted.

6 years ago  #20
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

MANNNNN WHAT U SAID

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread