Turkey Day Fun

13 years ago  #71
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Koryn
Originally posted by crackjaw11 I got a blue move

Red here

Opened 5 so far, only a move. But still tons of items.

Opened 9 so far, only red move

13 years ago  #72
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Damn why is anyone even mad today

This is the coolest shit ever cant just stock pile favors and buy shit got to earn it. Shit you get more than 5 favors free every 2 days, try saving them

Hoping he eats too much turkey and passes out leaving the yard open all night

13 years ago  #73
Level 28

Originally posted by Unsigned Damn why is anyone even mad today

This is the coolest shit ever cant just stock pile favors and buy shit got to earn it. Shit you get more than 5 favors free every 2 days, try saving them

Hoping he eats too much turkey and passes out leaving the yard open all night

I can't say that I wouldn't be mad if I didn't get anything, because I'm not in that position, but I got a red move on my first one, then 11 duds(but still had items, so it was all good), and then got another red. Woo-hoo, good for me. I missed the halloween event completely, didn't get shit, but even though I didn't participate, Mufasa had to put in the same amount of work that he would have if I had been able to make it. Because of this, I was able to accept my loss. The yard search is based on chance, you might win, you might lose. But if you're going to be a sore loser, you need to realize that someone profited, and even a little profit is better than nothing. If he hadn't put in any work, you wouldn't have even had the chance to get anything.

Tldr: If you complain, you're an asshole. It's like your mom getting you a toy for christmas, it not working, and blaming her.

13 years ago  #74
Level 20
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Good lookin out Mu best thanksgiving ever! lol

13 years ago  #75
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Koryn Tldr: If you complain, you're an asshole. It's like your mom getting you a toy for christmas, it not working, and blaming her.

Too much text lol, glad you shortened that up a bit. Agreed Im just having fun havent found much but its something to work with. Some folks got to use their head sometimes and quit expecting everything

13 years ago  #76
Level 34
Gang: Drop In Centre
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 days

11 opened 1 kinect, 1 red move, and a xbox s

13 years ago  #77
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

I think today was damn good fun.. if you looked you were bound to get something good, maybe not an S but a kinect, or moves, or a shitload of CCs. Best part of all it wasn't people with 1000 favors who just got richer, it was a hunt for shit, I think random amens should be released like this tbh maybe not all the time but maybe re-release dvds, or older amenities through the yard, this was the only time I really used the yard with enthusiasm because people in AZ don't need 1ED, or 2k ... its just not useful to us, but amens always are.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #78
Level 28

Originally posted by JayMeal I think today was damn good fun.. if you looked you were bound to get something good, maybe not an S but a kinect, or moves, or a shitload of CCs. Best part of all it wasn't people with 1000 favors who just got richer, it was a hunt for shit, I think random amens should be released like this tbh maybe not all the time but maybe re-release dvds, or older amenities through the yard, this was the only time I really used the yard with enthusiasm because people in AZ don't need 1ED, or 2k ... its just not useful to us, but amens always are.

It's a great jump-start for lower levels, because they have the same chance as someone in arizona to get the new amenities.

Last edited by Kron 13 years ago

13 years ago  #79
Banned
Gang: Death Row

I agree with Sir Oatmeal my man here^^

This was PB at a whole nother level... there was only 4 people in the infirm!

No but, for once, everyone had a chance to get something good without having to delay paying your rent after buying a gazillion favors...

Personally I got the hold of stuff that I never thought I would get my hands on, all the moves, kinect, xbox s!

Thank you guys @ the PB staff~

13 years ago  #80
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by JayMeal I think today was damn good fun.. if you looked you were bound to get something good, maybe not an S but a kinect, or moves, or a shitload of CCs. Best part of all it wasn't people with 1000 favors who just got richer, it was a hunt for shit, I think random amens should be released like this tbh maybe not all the time but maybe re-release dvds, or older amenities through the yard, this was the only time I really used the yard with enthusiasm because people in AZ don't need 1ED, or 2k ... its just not useful to us, but amens always are.

I have to agree with Jay on this. I had a lot of fun searching the yard and to be honest this was the only time I probably used the yard the most. The idea about new dvds or older amenities coming throw the yard is a great idea, would be a lot of fun and would give everyone a fair chance at getting something. This was Prison Block at a whole new level, hope something like this happens again.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread