Item Title

Item Description

Turkey Day Fun

13 years ago  #81
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

great event, but one question. i had a few items i found from the yard on the market. i wake up and there back in my cell off the market after i put up quiet a bit of cash to place them there. now im just out the cash it cost me to put them on the market?

13 years ago  #82
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by StonedKilla great event, but one question. i had a few items i found from the yard on the market. i wake up and there back in my cell off the market after i put up quiet a bit of cash to place them there. now im just out the cash it cost me to put them on the market?

did you perhaps move prisons?

13 years ago  #83
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Good shit MU, finally got lucky on PB and found me a kinect and xbox s in the yard, wish i had more time to search would have loved to find 1 billion dollars (wonder how many eds i could have got with that......lmao) "TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY"........

13 years ago  #84
Level 29

Glad you guys enjoyed it

Originally posted by JayMeal I think today was damn good fun.. if you looked you were bound to get something good, maybe not an S but a kinect, or moves, or a shitload of CCs. Best part of all it wasn't people with 1000 favors who just got richer, it was a hunt for shit, I think random amens should be released like this tbh maybe not all the time but maybe re-release dvds, or older amenities through the yard, this was the only time I really used the yard with enthusiasm because people in AZ don't need 1ED, or 2k ... its just not useful to us, but amens always are.

Relatively speaking, you're too big for your britches. I'd be surprised if you actually searched the regular yard in AZ, your level is much higher than it was designed for TBH

In any case, once crimes and jobs and shit are relocated to the yard, the sense of mission will be there, and I think it will be more entertaining than shit currently is. The key is proper execution.

13 years ago  #85
Level 28
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

one question, do the items on the map refresh? because for NJ you have like 30k+ players and most of them will take up all of the map.

13 years ago  #86
Level 29

Originally posted by artix one question, do the items on the map refresh? because for NJ you have like 30k+ players and most of them will take up all of the map.

Every 5 mins

13 years ago  #87
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by artix one question, do the items on the map refresh? because for NJ you have like 30k+ players and most of them will take up all of the map.

Every 5 mins

Ah, I was wondering that too. Overall I think this was great.. perhaps too easy to find stuff by the end lol. Searching the same small area to death found me about 15-20 Cornthingys and an Xbox S

Though I completly agree with points made about earning the amens instead of simply stock piling at the click of a button. Was a bit like the bootleg joe days - had to earn those DVDs by sitting at the comp refreshing all day - this time sitting at the comp watching a loading yard screen all day to earn the goods

Also people that don't put their own money into the game had equal chances to grab good stuff. I barely used any favours at all yesterday.. Though I guess a balance is needed here - would still like to maintain some sort of advantage by buying heaps of favours

Liking the direction this game is going. Looking forward to seeing more of 'the yard'

mmmmmm.sp3ktacular
13 years ago  #88
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

i found nothing in the yards. it should be like a normal search not different cause all found is 600$

13 years ago  #89
Level 29

Originally posted by prisonpimp i found nothing in the yards. it should be like a normal search not different cause all found is 600$

yes, that's the precise reason to hold back the evolution of the game.. because YOU only got $600! I'm an idiot. I'll scrap all future plans until they ensure that you make more than $600.

13 years ago  #90
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

i agree w/sp,after the fact would of been better saving the money i spent on favors to use on paypal today!!lol...i got plenty of juice but not 1 amen:(

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread