Item Title

Item Description

Ultimate Rap League

12 years ago  #21
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
12 years ago  #22
Level 26
Gang: The system
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by jamesj151

rich punchlines is crazy but tech-9 is to much for him

12 years ago  #23
Level 34

rich dollaz was tryin to rap like he was recordin music tec 9 is to entertain rich was tryin to hard that nigga fav for yo yo chill chill hahah rich took that L

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
12 years ago  #24
Level 34

12 years ago  #25
Level 26

everybody say that iron solomon won but i think e ness took this

12 years ago  #26
Level 26

12 years ago  #27
Level 34

12 years ago  #28
Level 34

12 years ago  #29
Level 26

yo charlie clips murdered that nigga

12 years ago  #30
Level 34

i aint get to really get to watch it tho like that clips won but i dont think he ended his career tho

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread