Item Description

Ultimate Rap League

12 years ago  #41
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

NH IS GOOD TO THAT NIGGA CAN BATTLE AN CASSIDY

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
12 years ago  #42
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by ogvon
Originally posted by Pistol22 DONT NONE OF THESE NIGGAZ WANT TO SEE MEEK MILLZ STRAIGHT OUT OF PHILLY

meek millz dont wanna see my nigga reed dollaz

Niigga Please! Meek killed that niggaz career, aint nobody checking for red, itz all about meek millz in Philly

12 years ago  #43
Level 39

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Pistol22 DONT NONE OF THESE NIGGAZ WANT TO SEE MEEK MILLZ STRAIGHT OUT OF PHILLY

Niigga Please! Meek killed that niggaz career, aint nobody checking for reed, itz all about meek millz in Philly

Listen to this nigga! Old School Meek shitting on Reed.....this why reed not hot no more

Last edited by Pistol22 12 years ago

12 years ago  #44
Level 26
Gang: The system
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Niigga Please! Meek killed that niggaz career, aint nobody checking for red, itz all about meek millz in Philly

yea its all about meek now cause he signed now but im not gonna stunt meek nice as shit but he aint fuckin with reed

12 years ago  #45
Level 26

Last edited by ogvon 12 years ago

12 years ago  #46
Level 39

yea its all about meek now cause he signed now but im not gonna stunt meek nice as shit but he aint fuckin with reed

Nigga you must not be from Philly bull, cause if you was up here then you would know that Reed ain't been hot in like 4 summers. Reed was nice at a time, hottest youngbull at one point, i'll give you that. After Southwest started beefin wit Headshottaz dem niggaz fell off. Listen to the jawn that my brother put up on there, Meek kilt dat nigga! Not only Meek, Joey Jihad killed him and so did the rest of the BloodHounds and the Getta Gang. And if Joey hadn't gotten knocked da fuck out on the tube he'd be signed too! Get ya knowledge of Philly rappers up bull before you start stating your opinion!

-SomePaDude-

Last edited by Pistol22 12 years ago

12 years ago  #47
Level 34

MEEK MILLZ is not that good NH from philly can beat him only reason he is kinda of good cus he got sign thats all

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
12 years ago  #48
Level 26

Nigga you must not be from Philly bull, cause if you was up here then you would know that Reed ain't been hot in like 4 summers. Reed was nice at a time, hottest youngbull at one point, i'll give you that. After Southwest started beefin wit Headshottaz dem niggaz fell off. Listen to the jawn that my brother put up on there, Meek kilt dat nigga! Not only Meek, Joey Jihad killed him and so did the rest of the BloodHounds and the Getta Gang. And if Joey hadn't gotten knocked da fuck out on the tube he'd be signed too! Get ya knowledge of Philly rappers up bull before you start stating your opinion!

-SomePaDude-

i still say he cant fuck with reed

12 years ago  #49
Level 34

12 years ago  #50
Level 39

yeah this when reed was hot, told you he was hot at a point. i probably could show you some shit from Reed datz way hot but dat don't mean shit! Homie we be in the streets bull, and the streets is not feelin Reed no more, he did some nut ass shit out here, straight nutted himself! Don't be all on bull top and you don't even know what type of character he got! Bull wasn't real, so niggaz not feeling him no more! Datz why meek poppin, cause dat nigga real!

-SomePaDude-

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread