Item Title

Item Description

Watchlist Events

6 years ago  #1
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Just a suggestion but currently I believe the only event we get from someone listing is when they first list. Is there a way to get it where we could get events when people lower the price also instead of on first intual listing? 

Another suggestion is there anyway that we could choose what DVD that we can buy back from wardens office when they are confiscated. Example: my game night, tomb raider, Spider-Man homecoming, and my super 8 has been took. I want to get my tomb raider back out but when i buy for 25favs it just gives one back at random. Instead of spending 25favs hoping to get that back and getting Spider-Man or even buying 2-4x before finally getting the Tomb Raider I wanted could there be some type of way we could choose which DVD we want back? 

Regardless if i like your decisions with some things ya do, Thanks for your time and hard work Mu. Least you trying..

6 years ago  #2
Banned
Gang: RVGE
Incarcerated: 6 years, 6 months

+1 for the first suggestion

2nd +1 as well if the dvd's you wan to take out in order are protected. since its really not your choice what you get back considering they're bootlegs. (if you get what i mean)

6 years ago  #3
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

-1 on the bootleg buyback choice. It doesn't take much to manage your bootlegs? You want to clean out a cell with TR don't try using other bootlegs? Simple. Weren't you quitting on account of that dvd anyway? You got one now so you sticking around I guess?

6 years ago  #4
Level 29

I have 2 now and it's still the worst thing for the game imo... for 2 i was just giving an example. Example doesn't mean that's what I'm doing or wanting to do its an example. For 3, yes I am selling all unprotected shit so it's not took. And lastly, with all the dvds that automatically gets taken after one use EXAMPLE (Game night, tomb raider, get out, etc...) you can easily have 5-10 dvds in bin very easy. EXAMPLE: Most who use game night have more than 2. Say they use 5 at a time then load preset always lose one, then you have 6 dvd in there but you only want the one that was taken when loading preset you may have to spend 150favs just to get back so you can use for training, criming, fighting, and/or raiding. If anything it's a positive for Mu, cause people would be more willing to spend favs getting dvds back if they could choose.

6 years ago  #5
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

A positive for Mu doesn't mean it's good for the game. Like I said...you should be able to MANAGE your own shit going in and out and you can always buy back. If you can't wait a few days to get them all back then buy em all back? Don't blame someone else or the game.

Last edited by Bucktrap 6 years ago

6 years ago  #6
Level 29

Who is blaming anyone for anything? Not once did I blame anyone for nothing in this post. Just simply made a suggestion. And tell me how it's a bad thing for game doesn't take away anything from game at all nor does it make a huge change in the game or affect anyone's gameplay. Please explain your logic cause I don't see how it's bad for the game.

6 years ago  #7
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

I'm going to have to lobby against bootleg idea. Tomb Raider DVD lethal enough, to make it even more easy to use is bad idea imo. Plus the premise behind the whole bootleg idea is technically inmates shouldn't have them hence getting caught, thrown in isolation and dvd confiscated. Why should we be able to pick exactly which one we get back?

6 years ago  #8
Level 29

Yeah I get what you saying.. maybe tomb raider wasn't the best example to use. I mainly suggested this cause both copies of my power rangers and order of Phoenix gets taken a bunch and without either of them there no reason to even train. Lol.

6 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: RVGE
Incarcerated: 6 years, 6 months

Originally posted by neo88 I'm going to have to lobby against bootleg idea. Tomb Raider DVD lethal enough, to make it even more easy to use is bad idea imo. Plus the premise behind the whole bootleg idea is technically inmates shouldn't have them hence getting caught, thrown in isolation and dvd confiscated. Why should we be able to pick exactly which one we get back?

Yeah, that’s what I meant in my previous post on this thread (wasn’t able to word it like neo)

Again I would +1 if the said confiscated DVD(s) were protected.

6 years ago  #10
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Moved. I'll consider the first, but def no on the second

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread