Item Title

Item Description

Watchlist Events

6 years ago  #11
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

-1 for both ideas if you see an amen event for an original listing and don't buy it then someone does a mail deal with the lister that's between those 2 not the rest of the block And it keeps the actual price of stuff sold a mystery as opposed to saying the last 5 have sold at x amount everything has different values to different players and how they play the game. And the bootleg idea although it feels like dvds are in the bin longer I doubt that the confiscation rate has changed train with what you have not what you don't have the old my power rangers is in the bin has stopped me training for 3 weeks is just an excuse any gain is a gain

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
6 years ago  #12
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Game Night definitely (and necessarily) has a longer bin time.

6 years ago  #13
Level 21
Gang: The Deplorables
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Just a suggestion but currently I believe the only event we get from someone listing is when they first list. Is there a way to get it where we could get events when people lower the price also instead of on first intual listing? 

Another suggestion is there anyway that we could choose what DVD that we can buy back from wardens office when they are confiscated. Example: my game night, tomb raider, Spider-Man homecoming, and my super 8 has been took. I want to get my tomb raider back out but when i buy for 25favs it just gives one back at random. Instead of spending 25favs hoping to get that back and getting Spider-Man or even buying 2-4x before finally getting the Tomb Raider I wanted could there be some type of way we could choose which DVD we want back? 

Regardless if i like your decisions with some things ya do, Thanks for your time and hard work Mu. Least you trying..

idea 1 is okay but could be open to abuse by spamming events if someone keeps hitting the button to lower by 1 favor. idea 2 is pure crap and would most certainly defeat the purpose of dvd's being taken in the first place. Mu would have to up the confiscation rate even higher on certain dvd's to counter act the advantage which would lead to you wasting favors anyway.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread