Item Title

Item Description

What ammen did you get from raiding today?

12 years ago  #41
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Suzy26
Originally posted by Bronson2010 Some old some new

None from today just thought id share em lol

You break in to X cell, grab his Playboy Magazine, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 880 EXP

You break in to X cell, grab his Jack O'Lantern, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Metal Fan, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,300 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Megaslayer CD, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Toilet Paper, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Iron Man 2 - IMAX, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,800 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Get Him to the Greek, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Gulliver's Travels, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,800 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Dead Rising 2 (XBOX 360), one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X, cell, grab his PS3 Slim, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Bag of Coal, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Bag of Coal, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Computer Chair, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Jonah Hex, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his XBOX 360 Elite, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

You forgot to mention that microwave you took from me

and someone still owes me a stack of self defense books (d). still trying to list red books to make it even

12 years ago  #42
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 hours

12 years ago  #43
Level 17
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

You break in to XXXXX cell, grab his Metal Fan, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 2,200 EXP!

12 years ago  #44
Level 34
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Wat does it take to have a better chance of raiding an amen? Speed?

12 years ago  #45
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION

Originally posted by GramzSME Wat does it take to have a better chance of raiding an amen? Speed?

just make sure when you break in your stm is 100%

12 years ago  #46
Level 20
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

You break in to Buttbasher's cell, grab his Microwave Oven, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to Buttbasher's cell, grab his Old Toilet, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

Teach him to touch me inopropiatly when im getting a shower

I protect Suzy26 so dont act a fool
12 years ago  #47
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 hour

Originally posted by bigsi You break in to Buttbasher's cell, grab his Microwave Oven, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to Buttbasher's cell, grab his Old Toilet, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

Teach him to touch me inopropiatly when im getting a shower

smh next time i catch you si your going down, on me

12 years ago  #48
Level 25
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

i need some dogs. i got a few things from raiding but they were all shit

12 years ago  #49
Level 17

You break in to XXXXX cell, grab his PlayStation Move (Green), one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 2,200 EXP!

12 years ago  #50
Level 28
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

You break in to xxxxxx's cell, grab his Toilet Paper, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread